3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2017 10:40 AM by MartyG

C612 的晶片組 SMB bus 問題

AlanChang

請問一下 C612 的晶片組如何設定 SDA 被 slove 端拉死(LOW) clock 還可以繼續打,我們測過C222 的晶片 SDA 即使被 Slove 端拉死 Clock 還可以持續的輸出,但 C612 SDA 被拉LOW Clock 就停了@@@

• 1. Re: C612 的晶片組 SMB bus 問題
          MartyG

Translation from Chinese for other readers (slightly mangled by Google Translate):

TITLE: C612 chipset SMB bus problem

Message: (COW2) clock can also continue to play,  We measured the C222 chip SDA.  Even if the Slove ('Solve'?  Marty)  end pull, the clock can also continue to output, but the C612 SDA was pulled LOW Clock It stopped

• 2. Re: C612 的晶片組 SMB bus 問題
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi AlanChang,

I understand you have an Intel® server chipset C612 with SMBus issue. I am sorry for this inconvenience.
            In regard to the Intel® chipset C612, this belongs to a server component and issues with SMBus are usually handled by installing the Intel® Chipset Device Software, my recommendation is to contact your computer manufacturer for appropriate drivers for your computer model.

if you have an Intel® Server board, please access the following site for server support:

https://communities.intel.com/community/tech/servers

Regards,
            Allan J.

• 3. Re: C612 的晶片組 SMB bus 問題
              MartyG

Thanks Allan!   I'll add a Chinese translation of what you said in case AlanChang does not know how to use the forum's Translate feature. 

嗨,艾伦昌,

我明白你有一个英特尔®服务器芯片组C612与SMBus问题。 很抱歉给您带来不便。

关于英特尔®芯片组C612,这属于服务器组件,SMBus的问题通常通过安装英特尔®芯片组设备软件来处理,我建议您联系您的计算机制造商以获得适合您计算机型号的驱动程序。

如果您有英特尔®服务器主板,请访问以下站点以获得服务器支持: