4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2017 6:47 AM by Intel Corporation

End of maintenance process?

FGT

Is there a scheduled time for the end of maintenance process announced some days ago at Download Pages Are Undergoing Maintenance?

TIA,

Fernando.

• 1. Re: End of maintenance process?
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi Fernando,

The last update I received about this was that all files were been moved to the Download Center in order to have everything in one single location, although I didn’t receive any information about how much time this process will take.

I hope this process won’t take more than one week from today, but honestly I cannot give you an exact time.

I’ll keep tracking the process closely so that I can share with the community any further updates about this.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
          Diego V.

• 2. Re: End of maintenance process?
            FGT

Thanks, do you know whether the "now-getting-old" links are going to be redirected? so that there will be no dangling links left "behind" the process...

TIA,

Fernando.

• 3. Re: End of maintenance process?
              FGT

well... let's end this thread by now, once we are able to know the end of the maintenance process we'll be able to check for dangling links...

• 4. Re: End of maintenance process?
                Intel Corporation
                This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi Fernando,

I apologize for not posting before. I shared your concern with the proper team, but I haven’t received any update yet. I haven’t received any update either about the time this process will take, so as you said, we’ll have to wait until the maintenance process ends and then check for dangling links.

Regards,
                Diego V.