Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14396 Discussions

WHY I CANNOT CHANGE MY BROKEN BOXED CPU???

IStat1
Beginner

in 2015 i bought a 5930k cpu . It's not works now . i have a warranty request 02977014 . i' ve shipped by DHL my cpu in Moscow now. Earlier this cpu (when i check it to warranty in intel by serial no, give an answer "it is boxed cpu on warranty till 08.2018"). now on the intel site "cpu not found , contact with techsupport". In Russian TS guys tell me "we could not identify your cpu tray it , or it is a box "WTF?? It is a warranty service??? Sorry about bad english

Sincerely Igor Statinov!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
IStat1
Beginner

Intel support in Moscow says me , that my cpu is FAKE!!! They will not send to me my broken CPU!!! My property! I think the guys in support going to cheat me((

0 Kudos
IStat1
Beginner
0 Kudos
IStat1
Beginner

BOXED INTEL CPU!!! what a fake??? I think that intel warranty is sucks(( Counterfeit says intel))) What company can made a cpu 5930k?)) What company in the world has a technology to made this? NO ONE! ITS A BULLSH*T!!

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Stop with all the posts and bad language. One of the intel support staff will be along to help you.

Doc

0 Kudos
IStat1
Beginner

"Official" answer from intel!

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I suggest you continue to work with Intel support in Russia, as using this support forum, in English, is not going to be productive.

Doc

0 Kudos