Thank you for joining the Intel® Compute Stick community.
I would like to gather more information regarding this behavior, this will help to address this matter in the most accurate way so please provide the following;
- Provide your Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* report.
- What is the monitor model?
- What is the HDMI cable model you are using?
- Is the issue present when you put the Intel® Compute Stick in sleep mode?
To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.
My TV is ChangChong Mod# LED32YC1600UA
HDMI Cable is the original cable the PC came with PN# 679716 and I also used an alt cable to trouble shoot Ingly HDMI X00145LS3V
and ran the PC report attached
Taco, thank you for that information.
Did you get the same results with the Ingly cable?
Please in the meantime update the following drivers;
- Download System-on-a-Chip (SoC) Driver Package for Intel® Compute Stick STK1AW32SC
- Download Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Intel® Compute Stick STK1AW32SC
Looks like the Drivers fixed the problem! I had thought I covered that but missed it.
Thanks for your help.