Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Undistortion ZR300 fisheye by FTHEAT model

SXiao8
Novice

The ZR300 fisheye distortion model is FTHEAT from the sample code. How to use the distortion parameters read form the device to undistorted the fisheye image? Are there any formulation documents or codes for reference?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Shon,

Please allow us to look for more information about this subject. We'll contact you as soon as we have an update.

Regards,

-Sergio A

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Shon,

Thank you for your patience. We would like to know which OS you're using. We ask this because we noticed you mentioned in another thread that you are using the ZR300 in Windows. The ZR300 is only supported in Ubuntu, as shown here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology/000023520.html .

We'll be waiting for your response.

-Sergio A

0 Kudos
SXiao8
Novice

Yes, I am using ZR 300 on Windows 10 by librealsense. My application is based on Windows, and the feature that ZR300 support the fisheye, depth and imu is good to me. I want to un-distort the fisheye image to fit pinhole projection model. So I ask the question about fisheye distortion model FTHETA. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Shon,

Thank you for your reply. We understand that you began developing your project on Windows 10. Please keep in mind that the ZR300 is not supported on Windows, only in Ubuntu 16.04 and with the following hardware:We suggest you to migrate your application to Ubuntu so that you're able to fully use the ZR300.

Regards,

-Sergio A

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Shon,

Do you still need assistance with this case?

-Sergio A

0 Kudos