The Bluetooth* controller can stop working for different reasons, please review the following items:
- Contact the Computer Manufacturer Support and make sure the BIOS of your PC is up to date.
- Check for Windows* updates and apply the latest OS patches.
- Install the latest driver available from the computer manufacturer.
If the issue persists, please provide the following information:
- Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create a report with all sections, once the report is created, click on the "Next" button. In the following screen, save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options of the communities to add the resulting file to your post as an attachment.
- Was this adapter installed from factory with your PC?
We checked the SSU log and confirmed that the Bluetooth* controller is not shown. This can be an indication of a hardware issue, so you might want to check with the Computer Manufacturer Support about this.
We noticed that this is a desktop system, so we would like to confirm a few details:
- Make sure your Bluetooth* component is enabled in Windows, some PC's may have the option to do this in the BIOS or with key combinations.
- Try installing Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10* [19.71.0]
- Was this adapter built from factory with your PC?
- Is your 7260 a PCIe Add-in-card? or is it a small card (M.2, HMC) directly connected to the Motherboard?