The Error code 0x1010 indicates an issue related to firmware or other error. Here are a few initial actions we can recommend:
- Go to Windows Device manager, under Intel® Wireless Gigabit Drivers, disable the Wireless Gigabit device then enable it again.
- If the issue persists, please obtain the latest driver from your Computer Manufacturer Support, or use the generic version of Intel® Wireless Dock Manager Software [3.0.50135].
For additional assistance, please let us know the following information:
- Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create a report with all sections, once the report is created, click on the "Next" button. In the following screen, save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options of the communities to add the resulting file to your post as an attachment.
- Was the wireless gigabit adapter built from factory with your PC?
- Was this working fine before?
No, the problem is still here. Enable/disable in the Device Manager doesn't help and yes, I have the latest drivers and Dock Manager. I've run SSU and attached the log, please have a look. I added the device (and antenna) to my latitude later and it never ever worked. 0x1010 all the time. This is the reason why I asked the question. Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
latitude 7480 report.txt.zip 23.7 K
We checked the log and the system appears to be working correctly. The report does not indicate the cause for the WiGig error.
At this point, we advise you to Contact Dell* Support for assistance, since this appears be a compatibility or configuration issue.
Note: 3rd party links are being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.
Keep in mind that Intel does not support, nor recommends custom integration of wireless adapters since this may lead to installation errors, connection issues, software error messages, and in some cases it may even be illegal.
Intel does not recommend end users install or upgrade the various Intel® Wireless Adapter. For more information, please check the following advisories:
Why Doesn't My Laptop Recognize My New Intel® Wireless Adapter?
Regulatory Information Regarding Hardware Installation or Upgrade