Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.
I am sorry to hear you are having connectivity issues with your Intel® NUC. Can you provide the following information to better assist you?
- Was there any software/hardware change before this started happening?
- Did the Intel® NUC use to work without issues?
- Was the BIOS updated using the express method? (by running the Windows exe file)
- Is there any LED activity on the Ethernet port when this happens?
- Please provide the Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Network Connection Driver version installed:
Thanks for replying.
I may have been premature with the claim of the Gigabit Ethernet driver. Waiting to see if the problem occurs again.
#1 - No hardware change. It's been the same. As for software, don't think so.
#2 - I believe the issue has been since the beginning. Only recently started using the system more.
#3 - yes I did update using express method.
#4 - I haven't checked the LED light when it disconnects. I will look.
#5 - Gigabit Ethernet is 22.3
Thanks. WIll update in the next couple of days.