This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.
I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your processor. Can you please provide the following information to better assist you?
- CPU frequency: (as seen in the BIOS)
- Memory (RAM) frequency: (as seen in the BIOS)
- Are you using hybrid graphics? If yes, what is the primary video source?
- Report from the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*
- Download the utility
- Run the exe and select 'Scan'
- Save and include as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum
- DxDiag Report
- Click on the “Start Menu” -> Type “DxDiag” -> Press “Enter” -> Wait for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to finish loading
- In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click “Save All Information” -> Save the file DxDiag.txt
- Include DxDiag.txt as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum
I hope to hear from you soon.