NUC7 uses Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V. You can try this one if it works or not. Download Intel® Network Adapter Driver for Windows Server 2012*
or O.S. independent and MS DOS: Download Intel® Network Adapter Drivers for MS-DOS*
If the driver will fail during installation (i.e. you will see the same massage: Error "Cannot install drivers. No Intel(R) Adapters are present in this computer"), try to install the driver manually step by step. Follow these steps:
1. The driver file is in .exe format. Extract and decompress the file to a folder. (To extract the file, you need an archive utility such as 7zip. If you don’t have one, you can download it online.)
2. Go to Device Manager.
3. Expand category “Network adapters”. Right-click on the Intel network device and select Update Driver Software…
Note if the network driver is missing, it might be listed under category “Other devices”. In this case, there is a yellow mark next to the device which is displayed as Ethernet Controller.
4. Click Browser my computer for driver software.
5. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Check the box next to “Show compatible hardware” and click Have Disk… button.
7. Click Browse… button and navigate to the folder where you extracted the driver file to.
8. Continue to open the folders until you can choose any of the .INF files. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.