Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

real time upgrade

sw2
Beginner

Hi I have a toshiba satellite that requires real time upgrade in order to re-install totalav anti virus. Its states that I have conflicting software (intel rapid storage) was detected on my system. It's states that I'm required to uninstall real time rapid storage then reboot for running real time anti virus. The alternative to this is to upgrade real time, but this states that real time requires a motherboard with a supported intel 200 series chipsetor later. Can I uninstall realtime storage and still function?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello hawker69,

We understand you would like some more information and assistance in regards to the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology. In order for you to get a faster and more accurate reply, we have moved your thread to the appropriate support Community.

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hawker69,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

In this case, I would recommend uninstalling the Intel® RST, to do so, please do the following:

Open Programs and Features > locate Intel (R) Rapid Storage Technology > click on uninstall > Restart the computer.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hawker69,

I was reviewing this thread and I wanted to know if you need further assistance?

Best Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos