This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for joining the Processor community.
Please respond and provide the following, this will help to address this matter:
- What is the name of the game you are playing?
- What is your BIOS version?
- Provide your Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool report.
- Is the temperature stuck in 100 °C the whole time while playing the game?
- Were you able to notice a different while gaming on a previous BIOS version?
A couple suggestions to try in the meantime:
- Double check that the amount of thermal grease applied was sufficient.
- Double check that the processor and the fan are fitted properly.
To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.