Items with no label
3335 Discussions

how to get all skeleton joints

imaje
Beginner

i have seen some previous post of 2016 saying that skelton tracking is not pretty much mature but

in updated sdk i have seen PXCMPersonTrackingData.PersonJoints.JointType here https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/realsense/camera-sdk/v1.1/documentation/html/jointtype_personjoints_pxcpersontrackingdata.html JointType and they claim it can get all these joints mentioned in the sdk i am confused a little bit

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

When it is said that a feature such as person and skeleton tracking is not mature and is a Preview level feature, what they mean is that there is only a limited amount of applications that you can use that feature for. It may also have problems that will not be solved in future updates unless work on the feature by the developers continues and it progresses from a Preview status to an Alpha (improved) or Gold (finished) status.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

When it is said that a feature such as person and skeleton tracking is not mature and is a Preview level feature, what they mean is that there is only a limited amount of applications that you can use that feature for. It may also have problems that will not be solved in future updates unless work on the feature by the developers continues and it progresses from a Preview status to an Alpha (improved) or Gold (finished) status.

0 Kudos