1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 29, 2017 1:00 PM by Intel Corporation

KabyLake PCI Express Root Port #10 - A2B1 on MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon

DaveDave

Hello support intel. I recently acquired an I7-7700K as well as a motherboard MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON to satisfy my gaming desires, however in my device manager, the A2B1 controller has a problem. Can I find out what this controller is all about and how to fix it? Windows 10 was installed yesterday and all my drivers are up to date. Attached is the report created by "intel system support utility".

Waiting for your answer, Dave.

• 1. Re: KabyLake PCI Express Root Port #10 - A2B1 on MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello DaveDave,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

I am sorry to hear you are getting errors in the Device Manager. After reviewing the information, this issue seems not to be related to the processor but to the chipset driver.

I was able to find a 3rd party site with information regarding this error (you may translate the site)

NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

If you keep on having the issue, I would recommend contacting MSI Support.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
          Juan V.