Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

Intel Driver Update Utility doesn´t start

TTatr
Beginner

Hello guys,

today I tried to launch Minecraft but it told me that Pixel format isn´t accepted or smth like that. On the web I found I need to manually update my graphics card drivers. When I looked up for them, downloaded from official Intel website, the installation begin and then error saying that my PC doesn´t fulfil the requirements. Pretty sure I did everything right. I tried to install them through IDUU but the application won´t even launch to help me. Any idea?

Windows 10 64-bit

Intel HD Graphics 3000M

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Byzantycy,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues to update the graphics driver. Can you please provide the following information to better assist you?
  1. The brand and the model number of your computer:
    1. If it is a custom made PC, please provide the brand and the model number of the motherboard:
  2. The full model number of the processor:

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos
TTatr
Beginner

Good evening,

I currently have HP ProBook 4530s with processor Intel Core i-5 2450M ~2.5GHz

Thanks for your assistance.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Byzantycy,

Thank you for the information.

After reviewing the specifications of your laptop, I found that it is not compatible with Windows® 10, this because, on the https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-4530s-notebook-pc/5060880 product's support site, drivers are available up to Windows® 8.1.

I recommend rolling back to a supported operating system.

You may want to check the following information:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/processors/000006105.html Intel® Processor Support for Microsoft Windows® 10

I have also sent you a private message.

Best Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos