3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 18, 2017 12:55 AM by mladen Branched from an earlier discussion.

SR300 is not working(is not recognized) with Camera Explorer

mladen

Dear Intel Assistance service. I am just having the same issue as for Camera SR300 Virtual Driver vs Camera SR300 RGB

-->[Problem Description]

I am not sure if this is a known issue to Intel as I had already connected USB_ Webcam, and afterwards I did connect SR-300 camera. Please have a look to https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/realsense/topic/609660

Dear Intel Assistance service. I am just having the same issue.  However, this is my story.  I initially did only have USB3 port connected to  SR-300 Camera that were working fine for couple of weeks. Afterwards, I had to do some experiments with USB cam only, so I worked on it.  However, when I finally switched back to SR-300 camera, SR-300 driver could not be recognized.

Exactly, SR Virtual Driver for the Intel® RealSense™ Camera SR300  as indicated here  https://www.intel.eu/content/www/eu/en/support/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology/000023694.html

does not appear.  I didn't find a solution way by reinstalling the SR-300 driver couple of times thus I need a reply from your assistance service. 

-->[Windows OS Information: Settings->System->About] 

Windows: 10Pro / 64 Bit

ver: 1703

OS Build: 15063.332

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820k CPU @ 3.30 Ghz 3.30

RAM Memory: 32 Gb

-->[I tried to do the following ]

(1)update the USB drivers for the chipset and

(2)also reinstall the DCM, and

I also   (3) collect all the installation logs (from the DCM installation) from these directories and attach them to you.

-->[Others]

Also, SR300 is also not working(is not recognized) with Camera Explorer.  I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the DCM as well as and SDK for couple of times, but it did not work.

Currently I have SDK runtime 10.0.26.0396 and SR 300 DCM 11.0.271384