Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Notebook HD 630 switching problem

海曹
Beginner

My notebook is BIGABYTE AERO15 7700hq+1060 6g.

I've been using it for some time,I found out when I used administrator privileges on Windows,it will trigger separate graphics cards and hd630 switching.

For example, open a software that requires an administrator.

And this will cause 1 seconds running slow.I can't do anything during this time

And I found another thing.When I was using the HDMI interface to connect the monitor, the system worked well.

I asked other people using this notebook in other places, they have found the problem too.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi springmarker,

I understand the computer runs slow just for one second after switching to onboard graphics.

The time for the graphics switching mode seems to be normal for your computer model since appears to be the amount of time that it takes to handle this graphics switching.

Does the same issue happen with custom drivers from your computer manufacturer?

Have you tested generic Intel® graphics drivers?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Allan J.
0 Kudos
海曹
Beginner

Thank you for your reply.

I try to install drivers provided by computer manufacturer.But the drivers they offer don't seem to be custom made.

I've tried installing all versions of Intel® graphics drivers,but still can not solve.

Now I can make sure that there is no problem with my external HDMI monitor.

When I use the laptop screen, there is a problem.

This phenomenon can temporarily cause Windows to be unavailable, and it can make people feel very uncomfortable.

There's another thing, I don't know if it's because of this problem.

Sometimes it happens. I checked nvlddmkm.sys as if it were a drive file for NVDIA.

My operating system is windows10 1703.

I've tried many times to recharge my system, but it doesn't help

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi springmarker,

Thank you for the pictures.

The drivers provided by the computer manufacturer are customized, as far as I understand they were designed for your computer model. This is why I ask if you were testing custom driver from the laptop maker.

When you mentioned recharge the system, did you mean reinstall the operating system?

Intel recommends reinstalling the latest validated driver from your computer manufacturer for your system, this is because when you load generic Intel® graphics drivers, they may not activate certain graphics features for your computer model.

Recommendation: Uninstall any graphics drivers (Nvidia + Intel) the install Intel® graphics follow by Nvidia drivers.

Hope it helps

Allan J.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi springmarker,

I have not heard from you in a while. I was wondering if you were able to address this issue?

Allan J.
0 Kudos