Please keep in mind that this forum is supported in English so we will use this language in our responses. Using our translator we understand that your PC is showing messages about issues with the driver and hardware of the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160.
We will be glad to assist and would like to recommend the following steps for a clean installation of the wireless driver:
1. Download the Wireless driver from HP Support as first option, if the issue persists you can try the generic version of Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows* 8.1 [19.60.0]
2. Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features and Uninstall "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software", if it is installed. When prompted, choose the option to "Discard settings".
3. In Control Panel, Device Manager, Network Adapters, right click on the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 and Uninstall it. Make sure you mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device".
4. Reboot the PC or scan for hardware changes, check device manager and if an older wireless driver is detected and installed, repeat the actions to uninstall and delete it as well. Repeat this process until the OS does not allow deleting the driver, or until the controller shows as Unknown Device.
5. Remove temporary files: Press the Windows Key + R to open the run box. Type Cleanmgr.exe. Press OK. Select the main drive, usually C:\. Check Temporary Files and uncheck everything else. Press OK.
6. Install the Intel Wireless driver. During the first steps of PROSet/Wireless installation, make sure to customize the installation and install all driver components.
Let us know if this helps, or if you require further assistance after this.
Please let us know if there has been any progress, or if you require further assistance.
If you prefer to receive support in Spanish, please Contact Support and one of our agents will be able to help.