Thank you for joining the Graphics community.
I would like to confirm some information regarding your computer model, according to the model provided this is the computer specification: Extensa 2510 | Laptops - Tech Specs & Reviews - Acer . It specifies that the processor is an Intel® Celeron® Processor 2957U. Could you please confirm that information?
Thank you for the clarification.
I noticed that the driver you currently have installed is the latest from Acer site, so let's try with our generic driver and see if it fixes the issue. Please see below.
Uninstall the current driver version installed with these steps:
- Open the Device Manager.
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel Graphics Driver.
- Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
Install the following version Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.40] with these steps Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows...