Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Unite Hub Windowed Mode and maximized

CPolc
Beginner

Is it possible to have the Unite Hub in Windowed Mode but also have the screen maximized? I am running the enterprise set up. Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

polchekcl: Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Unite™ app communities.

In order to provide the most accurate response, I just wanted to check if your question about this configuration is regarding the client or the hub?

Also, could you please provide additional details about this inquiry, you mean to be able to change the size of the screen?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
CPolc
Beginner

I am referring to the Intel Unite Hub software. I am currently able to change the pin screen from full screen without a close X to windowed mode via the registry that has the ability to be closed by the user but it does not fill the screen. In a nutshell I want the pin screen to be "full screen" but have the close button at the top of the screen. I have made a conference room title application in PowerShell with video conferencing apps and Unite available and I need the users to be able to close the Intel Unite PIN screen. I hope this helps. Thanks!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for letting us know that information, we really appreciate that.

In regard to your question, unfortunately the tool does not have the option to use the configuration you need, as you mentioned, you will be able to set the full screen, but there will be no X at the top to close it, the tool was designed to work like that.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos