Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Setting up two monitors to my laptop

JKoh3
Beginner

Hi,

I had problem setting up multi-display to my laptop. Previously I am using only one samsung monitor extend from my laptop, I purchased another same monitor, making it two monitors.

However the two monitors is showing the identical screen rather than different screen.

When I try to detect the monitors, the error shown was " no other display has been detected. If you do not see a display, verified all the connections and check that the display is powered on"

In the settings page, when I tried to choose the display for 1 and 2. I can only choose one of the display and build in display. Therefore my laptop screen is the 1st display and my two samsung monitors is showing the 2nd identical display. Is there any solution to this?

My laptop is

Aus_R303c

Windows 10

Inter(R) Core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.7GHz

4.00 GB

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

1 to 4 HDMI Splitter.

2 Samsung monitors

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffers0n,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues to set up 3 displays.

In this case, I would recommend contacting Asus to determine if your model supports three displays and what configurations are required. We provide general information about Intel® graphics features. Manufacturers can incorporate customizations that may not support all general graphics features. You can check the following link for further information.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005556.html Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Displays Configuration

I hope this information helps.

Best Regards,

Juan V.

0 Kudos
JKoh3
Beginner

Hello Juan,

I am not trying to set up 3 displays. Just two displays, the laptop built in is not needed.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Jeffers0n,

I recommend contacting https://www.asus.com/us/support/ Asus Support to check the supported configurations by your laptop.

Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffers0n,

I was reviewing your case and I wanted to know if you contacted Asus?

Best Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos