You can download the latest available BIOS for the SG41TY board here: Download BIOS Update [TYG4110H.86A]. You want to download the TY0045P.BIO file.
I suggest that you do a couple of things,
- Clear CMOS
- Update to the latest BIOS using the Recovery Method
- Reset the BIOS configuration to defaults.
Read the following for information on the process for clearing CMOS: How to Clear the CMOS on Your Intel Desktop Board.
Read the following for information on the process for BIOS recovery: Intel Desktop Boards Recovery BIOS Update Instructions.
To reset the BIOS configuration, do the following:
- From power-on, use the F2 key to enter BIOS Setup.
- Use the F9 key (followed by the Y key) to reset the BIOS configuration.
- Use the F10 key (followed by the Y key) to exit from BIOS Setup saving the (updated) BIOS configuration.
Hope this helps,