Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

unsupported system drive error

Kkoko
Beginner

Hi everyone, before asking this question i went through all other topics in this forum but i couldn't find an answer

my system is i7 7700k , asrock z270 extreme4 latest bios , optane 32gb windows 10 x64 uefi installed, i have removed the recovery partition and left 50mb unallocated space , but the optane won't let me enable it, and gives me the unsupported system drive error , my bios settings are perfect, optane sata mode is selected with remmapping option , i also diabled csm in bios , thanks in advance

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Seeker2017,

We understand that your system is getting the Error code: 0xA0070008, a reason why you can't enable Intel® Optane™ Memory.

We would like to know if you could please share with us the logs of the installation (C:/user/Intel/logs).

Also, could you please share with us the system's information, please download https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293 this tool and attach the file from the advanced edit button.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Nestor C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Seeker2017,

We realized that you were able to fix the situation in /message/479340# 479340 another thread, if that is the case please let us know.

Regards,

Nestor C
0 Kudos