5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2017 10:03 AM by Intel Corporation

Change iso value?

Ankan

I can manualy set exposure value, but I would also like to gain the image like a higher iso value would do so that I can keep good fps with sharp image.

When using autoexposure the camera keep good fps even in a dark room by . How do I do the same manualy with constant exposure value?

• 1. Re: Change iso value?
          Ankan

I have tried using ColorGain without luck. The change is where small and I don't get that noise that I get when using autoexposure in low light.

An example. When using autoexposure I can hold my hand very very close to tha camera and I get a bright of my hand with good framerate. If I set exposure manualy like -2 that would give me a image that is as bright  as with autoexposure but I get very low framerate.

• 2. Re: Change iso value?
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi Ankan,

Thank you for getting in contact. Let me try to help you with your question.
            I was looking for other thread regarding changing/setting the ISO value for the cameras and found one from April, you might want to take a look at it https://communities.intel.com/thread/113611. Let us know if you find that information helpful.

Regards,
            Pablo M.

• 3. Re: Change iso value?
              Intel Corporation

Hi Ankan,

Did you check the information we shared last time?

Regards,
              Pablo M.

• 4. Re: Change iso value?
                Ankan

Hi, Pablo,

I have already read that thread but it didn't help me much. Instead I tried to change multiple properties and got it working good enough.

I used setColorGain to start with but I also had to change setColorExposure, setColorGamma and setColorSharpness to get a brighter image without changing exposure.

• 5. Re: Change iso value?
                  Intel Corporation

Hi Ankan,

Thank you very much for providing the properties you ended up using to make it work. Glad to know you came up with a solution.

Regards,
                  Pablo M.