This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Please try to uninstall and reinstall the current driver installed, find the steps below to do this;
Uninstalling the Intel® HD Graphics driver:
- Open the Device Manager.
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel Graphics Driver.
- Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
Installing the Intel® HD Graphics driver:
Thank you for you answer!
I tried you method but no success sadly...
1) Uninstalling and deleting the driver software before restarting.
2) Disconnecting from the internet to avoid an auto download and installation of the device (but it kept on auto-installing it)
3) Then I proceeded with the "have disk" method to update manually to the latest Intel HD driver.
4) Sadness on my face when I saw that the setting was still there.
Maybe I will try to uninstall and then clean the registry before the restart.
Is there a config file or a registry key that can be modified manually?
It a registry key.
You can delete the folder or the key than the setting will be gone.
Hope this will help someone with the same OCD as mine...