Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Intel® Core™ i7-7500U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz )

KGarb
Beginner

I just want to ask when will you guys relese a Turbo Boost for Intel® Core™ i7-7500U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz ) i have i huge problem with running games (Black ops 3, CSGO) ty.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
KGarb
Beginner
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Your processor has Intel HD Graphics 620.

Go directly to the source and get the latest driver: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/graphics-for-7th-generation-intel-processors/intel-hd-graphics-620.html Support for Intel® HD Graphics 620

Doc

0 Kudos
KGarb
Beginner

yes but i dont see turboboost 2.0 download link...

As i know i need a program turboboost... so can u send me a link to it?

i allready have drivers...

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Your processor will increase its speed automatically, when needed. You do not need to do anything.

Doc

0 Kudos
KGarb
Beginner

yes but some games are lagging...

i have intel i5 3.1GHz and it runs perfectly, but this processor must run on 3.5 GHz i dont get it...

0 Kudos
JRem
Beginner

The cpu is not the only component needed if you want to run a game. The integrated graphic (hd 620 in your case) is not a gaming beast, you need a dedicated GPU to play games correctly. You can barely run games in low setting with a low resolution. You should not compare cpu using frequency. A i7 7500U is a dual core with hyperthreading, it will never beat a desktop i7 of the same generation.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Dj3mber,

I was reviewing this thread and I wanted to know if you need further assistance?

Best Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos