Items with no label
3335 Discussions

RGB Camera Stream of the SR300 stops working

HKisn
Beginner

Dear Community,

I'm working with three Intel RealSense Cameras (SR300) since last year.

A few days ago it happened that i couldn't start the RGB- camera stream of one of the realsense. Is there any advice for what can i do?

The depth-stream is still working and also the other cameras are working fine (on the same computer). So there is no issue with the driver.

Furthermore I'm working on Ubuntu and Windows. Both systems can detect and start the camera. But as I said the RGB-Stream is not available.

Thanks for any advices

0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Hakis,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel® Realsense™ Platform.

I'm sorry to hear that your RGB camera isn't working. Have you already tried these guides in order to troubleshoot your camera: and .

Also, please keep in mind that there is currently an issue with the Windows Creator Version, here is a possible workaround that has worked for several members of the community.

We will be waiting for your results, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
HKisn
Beginner

Thanks for those advices. But as I said I have two further Intel Realsense SR300 which are working fine, so it's not a failure with the drivers. Also I different power supplies and so on. But only one camera of the three is not working.

I already know about the problem with windows, but I'm using ubuntu and windows and both are not working. So it doesn't depend on them.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Hakis,

I understand your situation, yes, you are right this doesn't seem to be a driver error. Could you be so kind to provide me the application execution logs while you are trying to perform an RGB stream, if you don't know how to generate these logs, please follow this guide in order to do it.

We will be waiting for your reply, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
HKisn
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I attached the log file and the system information for windows.

The log files were produced during the failure in the SDK. There the RGB-stream could be etablished, but the program could not get the rgb-image.

For verification I tried the same with one of my other cameras and they worked.

So maybe you can get further information about the failure in the log files.

Thanks

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Hakis,

Thanks for sharing these logs! I will get back to you as soon as I have some useful information.

We appreciate your patience, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Hakis,

We appreciate your patience.

Checking your SDK logs, we notice that you are still using an old DCM, 3.2.26.6137. Could you be so kind to upgrade to the latest DCM, v3.3.27, by using Windows Update or by downloading it from the Download Center http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology/000023694.html How to Install the Driver for the Intel® RealSense™ Camera SR300 .

Please let us know if this fixes your issue.

We will be waiting for your reply, have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
HKisn
Beginner

Hey,

thanks for this. Didn't see that the firmware is outdated. I already hoped for something like a software reset as it did with the new firmware.

So now the camera is working fine.

Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Hakis,

I'm glad to hear that our recommendation worked! Please let us know if any questions come up, we will be happy to help!

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
eakba
Beginner

Hi I have same problem and I did all these steps but RGB doesn't work. now IR and Depth work . please guide me. Thank you

0 Kudos