Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.
I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the Intel® NUC.
Can you please try the following to see if the issue persists?
- Confirm you have the latest BIOS installed.
- Confirm you have the latest graphics driver installed. (Identify Your Intel® Graphics Driver Version)
- Confirm that your system is set to never go to sleep (check the below link for information):
- NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.
- If the issue persists, I would recommend testing with a different HDMI cable.
Please let me know how it goes.
I found the problem I have a third party program which force the screen to sleep every 120 min which I didn't know about