Download the Ethernet driver from here: Download Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Network Connection Driver for Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BN, NUC7i5BN, NUC7i7BN
Try to install the driver manually step by step. Follow these steps.
1. the driver file (LAN_WIN10_64_21.1.exe) is in .exe format. Extract and decompress the file to a folder. (To extract the file, you need an archive utility such as 7zip. If you don’t have one, you can download it online.)
3. Expand category “Network adapters”. Right-click on the Intel network device and select Update Driver Software…
Note if the network driver is missing, it might be listed under category “Other devices”. In this case, there is a yellow mark next to the device which is displayed as Ethernet Controller.
4. Click Browser my computer for driver software.
5. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Check the box next to “Show compatible hardware” and click Have Disk… button.
7. Click Browse… button and navigate to the folder where you extracted the driver file to.
8. Continue to open the folders (..\LAN_WIN10_64_22.1\APPS\PROSETDX\Winx64\DRIVERS) until you can choose any of the .INF files. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Hope this will help
thanks for all your responses, i found the problem (i think).
and it works now.
the problem was probably in the (build) version of windows 10 because my computer updatet last night (trought wifi)
to Version 1607 (build version: 14393.447) and now it does work it installed itself, did not have to do a thing.
it just worked when i booted up my intel nuc7i5bnh