3 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2017 12:56 PM by Intel Corporation

Need help Cross Platform Development for Intel Edison using CMake and Qt Creator

JerwinPrabu

I have tried http://www.samontab.com/web/2015/02/cross-platform-development-for-intel-edison-using-cmake-and-qt-creator32-and-64-bits…  cross platform development for intel edison using cmake and qt creator.

I have tried with given sample code(Edison cross compile). Here is my command-line and error.

(General Message):

Running "C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe "C:/Users/deb/Desktop/edisonSDK (1)/edisonSDK" "-GCodeBlocks - NMake Makefiles" "-DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:STRING=" "-DCMAKE_C_COMPILER:STRING=" "-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:STRING=C:/Qt/Qt5.8.0/5.8/msvc2015_64" "-DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE:STRING=C:/Qt/Qt5.8.0/5.8/msvc2015_64/bin/qmake.exe"" in C:\Users\deb\Desktop\edisonSDK (1)\build-edisonSDK-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Default.

-- The C compiler identification is GNU 4.9.1

-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 4.9.1

-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Edison/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-mingw32/usr/bin/i586-poky-linux/i586-poky-linux-gcc.exe

-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Edison/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-mingw32/usr/bin/i586-poky-linux/i586-poky-linux-gcc.exe -- broken

CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.8/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:51 (message):

The C compiler

"C:/Edison/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-mingw32/usr/bin/i586-poky-linux/i586-poky-linux-gcc.exe"

is not able to compile a simple test program.

It fails with the following output:

Change Dir: C:/Users/deb/Desktop/edisonSDK (1)/build-edisonSDK-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Default/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build

Command:"C:/PROGRA~2/MINGW-~1/I686-4~1.2-P/mingw32/bin/mingw32-make.exe"

"/NOLOGO" "cmTC_48597\fast"

makefile:38: *** missing separator. Stop.

CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

See also "C:/Users/deb/Desktop/edisonSDK (1)/build-edisonSDK-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Default/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

See also "C:/Users/deb/Desktop/edisonSDK (1)/build-edisonSDK-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Default/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

You have changed variables that require your cache to be deleted.

Configure will be re-run and you may have to reset some variables.

The following variables have changed:

CMAKE_C_COMPILER=

CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=

CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may not be built correctly.

Missing variable is:

CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM

-- Generating done

CMake Warning:

Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:

QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE

-- Build files have been written to: C:/Users/deb/Desktop/edisonSDK (1)/build-edisonSDK-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_MSVC2015_64bit-Default

*** cmake process exited with exit code 1.

Kindly help to solve this issue.