Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

The mouse is twinkle when presentation in enterprise version

idata
Employee

Hello, all

I found the mouse is twinkle 2 seconds at a time when presentation in enterprise version, it's the normal phenomenon? Why?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi sdh1984: Thank you for joining the Intel® Unite™ app communities.

This problem could be related to the bandwidth on the connection, so, to answer your question, depending on how many users are connected this kind of scenario might be expected. Remember the more the users the slower the connection might be.

Just to confirm, when you said the mouse is twinkle, you mean that it is lagging or does it have a delay?

How many users are connected when you detect this problem?

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alberto,

Thanks for reply.

Only one user connect. it's not lagging or delay. I wang to kown the mouse twinkle if is the normal phenomenon.

Below is record video for your reference. It's appeared 00:00:05 to 00:00:08 .

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dEWJEtb http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dEWJEtb

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi sdh1984: You are welcome.

Thank you very much for providing that information and the video, we really appreciate that.

To answer your question, if the mouse that is connected to the hub is the one that is showing this behavior, then it is not a normal phenomenon, it should not do that. But if the mouse that twinkles is the one that is being used by the client, then it is normal, since it is a remote connection this type of behavior is expected.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Alberto,

Many thanks.

0 Kudos