This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
We understand you're having issues getting your Intel® SSD 600p Series to be recognized. In order to better assist you, we would like some more information:
- Are you unable to see the 600p in Disk Management (diskmgmt.msc) or Device Manager (devmgmt.msc)?
- Which version of the Intel® SSD toolbox are you using?
- What is the firmware version of your drive?
- Did you perform a secure erase/low-level format on the drive? If so, what method or tool did you use?
- Are you able to detect the drive using diskpart (Command Prompt (admin) > diskpart > list disk)
- What is the brand and model of your computer or motherboard?
We look forward to hearing back from you.