2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2010 7:10 PM by drakonflame696

DG35EC without Identity and without version BIOS????

drakonflame696

Debido a la gran respuesta de toda la gente a nivel mundial este texto fue traducido a ENGLISH

Hello I have a Good and not resolved yet!!! Problem

Try to update my bios (MAINBOARD DG35EC, CORE QUAD 2,06 GHZ, 4 GB RAM, 1TB HARD DRIVE) by means of the assistant Intel Integrator Tool kit, believes a new workspace then use the last Bios Update and I am updated (supposedly clearly).

Extremely rarely problem for this software doesn´t modify in fact the BIOS.

Reset the system and the mainboard and entered in the Bios screen  and Surprice the serial number of the bios and the version of that ,it was not, but good at least I can gain access to the Bios.

Then try:

*      To use the bios update express (ECG3510M.86A.0118. EB.EXE) and the mainboard does not recognized

*      Use the method of Flash of mainboard by means of Cd booteable (with the complicated thing that did since I do not have floppy) and I obtained a result of:

*    or           Bios version: (THERE WAS NOTHING or white space), and that was not possible to use the update of the Bios.

or            Use the method of Flashing of mainboard by means of Pendrive USB booteable and I obtained a result of:

or            Bios version: (THERE WAS NOTHING), and that was not possible to use the update of the Bios the same that with the Cd booteable.

*      Then Withdraw the Battery of the mainboard for 1 hour, withdraw the Jumper of the socket of the system of the Bios to use the method of recovery of the bios by means of a file EC0118. BIO placed in a Cd previously formatted.

I placed it in the Cd room he read the Cd and after 1 minute a message of Bios Recovery Failure went out!

Error 0x8000000E, 1862

I placed a format USB pen drive whit the *file.BIO  and after 1 minute a message of Bios Recovery Failure went out!

Error 0x8000000E, 1862

Begin again the jumper places in way norm and continue without numeration of Bios but at least it is possible to use the mainboard!!!!!!

Even: is the question till when?????????? 

If someone I could help thousands of thanks

Hola tengo un Buen Problema

Intente actualizar mi bios (MAINBOARD DG35EC,CORE QUAD 2,06 GHZ,4 GB RAM, 1TB HARD DRIVE)mediante el asistente Intel Integrator Tool kit , cree un workspace nuevo luego use el ultimo Bios Update y se actualizo(Supuestamente claro) .

Reinicie la mainboard y al entrar al Bios el numero de serie del bios no estaba, pero bueno por lo menos puedo acceder al Bios.

Luego intente:

• Usar el bios update express(ECG3510M.86A.0118.EB.EXE) y no me reconoce la mainboard

• Use el metodo de Flaseo de mainboard mediante Cd booteable(con lo complicado que se hizo pues no tengo floppy) y obtuve un resultado de:

• Bios version :  (NO HABIA NADA), y que no era posible utilizar la actualizacion del Bios.

• Use el metodo de Flaseo de mainboard mediante Pendrive USB booteable y obtuve un resultado de:

• Bios version :  (NO HABIA NADA), y que no era posible utilizar la actualizacion del Bios lo mismo que con el Cd booteable.

• Luego Retire la Bateria de la mainboard por 1 hora, retire el Jumper del socket del sistema del Bios para usar el metodo de recuperacion de la bios mediante un archivo EC0118.BIO colocado en un Cd previamente formateado.

Lo coloque en el Cd room leyo el Cd y al cabo de 1 minuto salio un mensaje de Bios Recovery Failure!

Error 0x8000000E, 1862

Reinicie  coloque el jumper en modo norma y sigue sin numeracion de Bios pero por lo menos se puede utilizar la mainboard !!!!!!

Aun: ¿   La pregunta es hasta cuando ??????????     

Si alguien me pude ayudar miles de gracias.

• 1. Re: DG35EC without Identity and without version BIOS????
          Aryan2411

Hi there,

This is a bit weird. Anyway, it would be nice to see some screenshot of your bios main page and system information page.

Try a bios recovery using a formatted USB media.

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-023360.htm

Instructions for Recovery BIOS Updates
          In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. The recovery process requires the chassis to be opened to remove the onboard BIOS Configuration Jumper.
          WARNING: This process is intended to be performed by a trained technician.

Recovery with Formatted USB Stick

1. Copy the recovery file (*.bio) to a formatted usb disk.
          2. Place the usb disk in the target system.
          3. Shut down the system and unplug AC power.
          4. Open the chassis and remove the BIOS Configuration Jumper. See the Technical Product Specification for details including the location of this jumper.
          5. Power the system on.
          6. Wait 2-5 minutes for the update to complete. When the usb drive LED is lit, the system is copying the recovery code into the FLASH device.
          7. System will either turn off when the recovery process is completed or it will prompt you to turn off the system.
          8. Remove usb disk
          9. Replace the BIOS Configuration Jumper.
          10. Restart system.

Regards,

Aryan

• 2. Re: DG35EC without Identity and without version BIOS????
            drakonflame696

Tanks I try publish the photos about my mainboard.

Psta: the ios recovery using a formatted USB media don´t result.