Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Accuracy of the landmarks

PKuma35
Beginner

Is there any documentation regarding the accuracy of the landmarks produced by the Intel Real Sense SDK?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Praven_kumar,

Thanks for interested in the Intel® Realsense™ Platform.

I'm not aware of any function that might return the accuracy value of a landmark point. I would encourage to browse through the SDK documentation, so you can understand how the Landmark functions work. (https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/realsense/camera-sdk/v1.1/documentation/html/index.html?doc_face_face_landmark_data.html Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R2 Documentation )

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
PKuma35
Beginner

intel_corp Thanks for your information.But your explanation is completely irrelevant.

However, I am interested in knowing how accurate the landmarks are. I know the function provides out the landmarks. But how can I know that they are the accurate landmarks?

Do you have any paper or record published to verify the correctness of the landmarks?
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Praveen_kumar,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't find helpful the information that I provided in my last reply. You should know that the official documentation can only be found in the link that I shared.

Still, let me ask around to see if there are any papers that provides information regarding the accuracy of the landmarks.

We appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
PKuma35
Beginner

Hi Jose,

Thanks for your reply.

The documentation that you had sent to me provides information on how to use certain functions to get the landmarks.

But, as per your last reply, I am expecting to find some papers to see how accurate those landmarks are when compared to real time measurements.

Hope I am clear.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Praveen_kumar,

Yes, you made yourself very clear. Unfortunately, we haven't published any papers regarding the accuracy of landmarks.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos