Thank you for joining the Desktop Board community.
I would like to gather more information regarding your configuration, please respond to the following;
- Provide your BIOS version
- Provide the name and brand of the drive you are using.
- I noticed that this motherboard has two internal SATA 3 Gb/s ports (black), please try the other port available.
Let me know the results.
Thanks for reply my apology for delay in response.
1 .Attached is the screen capture with bios version
2. I have two HHD drive 500Gb each .Green WD
and one SSD drive of 250gb Samsung 850 EVO
3. None of the 3GB port (black one ) detects any of the drive .I tried all combination (changing power cable ,SATA cable etc)
They work fine as long as connected to 6GB port (blue one) .
Note : i have never used these black port.This is the first time i am trying to use it since i bought SSD drive.
Please check below for some information regarding your hard drives;
- The WESTERN DIGITAL WD5000AAKX interface is SATA 6 Gb/s, see here for the full specs; Western Digital WD500AAKX WESTERN DIGITAL WD5000AAKX Caviar Blue 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" internal ha…
- The SSD 850 EVO 2.5" SATA III 250GB interface is SATA 6Gb/s, compatible with SATA 3Gb/s & SATA 1.5Gb/s interface, see here for the full specs; SSD 850 EVO 2.5" SATA III 250GB Memory & Storage - MZ-75E250B/AM | Samsung US
Now based on that the Samsung may have an incompatibility issue with the motherboard, and the WD does not seems to be backwards compatible. Try the connecting one hard drive at a time and see if the BIOS recognizes them.