6 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2017 2:30 PM by Intel Corporation Branched from an earlier discussion.

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 (Winyao PCE-8260AC) : Has encountered a conflict in resources and could not load.

Aura___

I have the same question, my desktop pc is using 8260AC adapter and when i'm trying to connect to my home wifi, it will send errors in Windwos Event Viewer, Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 : Has encountered a conflict in resources and could not load. And another strange thing i discovered is that this problem only happend when i trying to connect to my TP-Link routers, if i connect to my iphone personal hotspot, the wifi works very good, no lags and disconnects at all, it seems that the 8260AC is not capable with my TP-Link router? Now i have to use a network bridge to re-broadcast the TP-Link wifi, this solution is really stupid.

And i have another problem is that i discovered i can't use my wifi and my bluetooth at the same time 5G wifi is also disconnect, if i connect bluetooth and wifi at the same time, the wifi will be disconnected immediately, and can't be reconnect anymore, even can't search any hot points. Is there any solutions of this problem?

Adapter: Winyao PCE-8260AC

Wifi Driver: 19.60.0.7

bluetooth Driver: 19.50.1.1

Router: TP-LINK TR-WDR5600

Motherboard: MSI B250M PRO-VH

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400