This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
We understand your computer is not connecting to wireless network after resuming from sleep. Please try the following actions as they may help in this situation:
- Contact the Computer Manufacturer Support and make sure you are using their recommended driver for the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, you may also check if they have any BIOS updates for your system.
- When you connect to the network, make sure to "tick" the box "Connect Automatically".
- In the Windows* Network and Sharing Center, Manage Wireless Networks, then make sure your preferred network is Up to the top of the list.
If the issue persists, please provide the following information:
- Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool with the connection work fine, and use it to create a report with all sections, once the report is created, click on the "Next" button. In the following screen, save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options to add the resulting file to your post as an attachment.
- Was this working fine before?
- Is this the adapter that came built from factory with your PC?