This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.
Can you please provide the following information to better assist you?
- Has it always been really slow, or did it work better before?
- If it worked better before, was there any software update/upgrade recently?
- Do you have the latest BIOS installed?
- The Intel® Compute Stick STCK1A8LFC is 802.11g/n compliant, therefore; it will perform better on the 2.4 GHz channel.
- Check with Ubuntu forums for any driver update.