Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

NVidia GeFForce 6200 installation on Intel 865 GBF MOB Problem

VMurt
Novice

I have Installed Windows 7 Operating system on Intel 865 GBF motherboard..The processor is Intel Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20 GHz.The BIOS version is P25 which is the latest. These drivers are the latest installed with Driver Max. I am not able to install the AGP graphic card of NVidia GeForce 6200 drivers. I am getting blue screen. After disabling the drivers in safe mode I am able to make normal boot. This card is doing well with ASUS P5P800-VM. I have two AGP Graphic cards of the same type. Both are not working on this motherboard. Can any one help me to solve this problem? Thanks in Advance.

Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

In the BIOS of the 865GBF, do you have the primary video adapter set to AGP?

0 Kudos
VMurt
Novice

Dear Mr Robert,

Thank you for the suggestion. Yes it is. In fact the BIOS automatically detects AGP once it is inserted in the slot. Now the only other option is PCI in the BIOS. Any more suggetions?

Regrds

V V S N Murty

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have the same motherboard and the same AGP graphics card. They are both working flawlessly… please go to http://www.nvidia.com/ www.nvidia.com and download the latest driver for your OS. Current latest version is: 260.99 WHQL Release Date: 2010.10.25 I hope it works for you too. Best wishes.

0 Kudos