Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Web Console 2 :PD is online-ready to remove ! how do i operate?

涛余
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Tao Yu,

With the message you are receiving on the RAID Web Console on your RAID Controller SROMBSASMR; normally means that one of you HDD is mark as bad and the RAID was rebuild using a Hot Spare HDD.

I will recommend to first double check if the RAID configuration was configure with a Hot Spare HDD. Also, verify if you replacement HDD and if so to replace the HDD on slot 0.

Please let me know if this helps.

If there is anything else we can help please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Tao Yu,

I will like to follow up on your original question about the message on the RAID Web Console. I just wanted to verify if the information provided helped or if there is something else I can help with.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Tao Yu,

I will like to follow up on your original question about the message on the RAID Web Console. I just wanted to verify if the information provided helped or if there is something else I can help with.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Tao Yu,

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos