After upgrading to Windows 10, if you are having issue with Intel HD Graphics driver, you may not watch videos or play games as usual, and the PC may run slowly. To fix the issue, read on to find the solutions.
You can resolve the issue by updating the Graphics driver. There are 3 ways you can use to update the driver. Choose one that will work for you.
Intel has released Windows 10 drivers for their vast majority of display cards. You can go to Intel’s website and find the right driver. Please make sure you find the right version, as incompatible or wrong driver can cause serious PC problems.
After downloading the driver, if you cannot install the driver successfully by just double-clicking the installer file. You follow steps below to update the driver manually step by step.
1. Open Control Panel by typing control panel in search box and clicking Control Panel on the pop-up menu.
2. View by Small icons. Click Device Manager.
3. In Device Manager, expand category Display adapters. Right click on the Intel device and select Update Driver Software…
4. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Click Browse button, and navigate to the location where you save the downloaded driver file. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
1. Click Start menu and click Settings.
2. In Settings Window, click Update & security.
3. In UPDATE & SECURITY, click Windows Update in left pane. In right pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows is searching for the latest updates.
4. Click the link that tells you optional updates are available. (If you don’t see this link, it means Windows Update didn’t find any updates for your computer.)
5. Select the driver you want to install, click OK, and then click Install updates.
Thanks more update read this url Windows Helpline number