Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

Intel(R) System Usage Report is eating my memory

CRiyo
Beginner

I don't know what happening but this happen after I install Intel Driver Update Utility 2.7.2 . It keep taking my memory and I can't even play dota 2. I've use this laptop for 5 years now and it never happen like this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello qNew35823p,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

In this case, I recommend you to uninstall the Intel® Driver Update Utility because the process in question belongs to that software.

You shouldn't have any issues by uninstalling it as all the required updates should be provided automatically by Windows Updates, in addition to this, the Intel® Driver Update Utility works better on Intel® Boards & Kits.

You can refer to /thread/97964 this thread for further information.

Hope this information helps.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,

JC

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello qNew35823p,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

In this case, I recommend you to uninstall the Intel® Driver Update Utility because the process in question belongs to that software.

You shouldn't have any issues by uninstalling it as all the required updates should be provided automatically by Windows Updates, in addition to this, the Intel® Driver Update Utility works better on Intel® Boards & Kits.

You can refer to /thread/97964 this thread for further information.

Hope this information helps.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,

JC
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello qNew35823p,

I was reviewing this thread and I wanted to know if you need further assistance?

Best Regards,

JC
0 Kudos