This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
We understand your system is having random Wi-Fi disconnections and errors. Here are some initial actions we recommend for this situation:
- Contact the Computer Manufacturer Support and make sure you are using their latest wireless drivers.
- As second option, you can use the generic version of Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers from Intel® Download Center.
If the issue persists, we will need additional information about the issue and environment:
- Were there any changes made in the system at the time the issue started? (New hardware or applications, network changes, OS updates, drivers/firmware updates, etc.)
- What is the exact error or warning that you receive when this happens?
- Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool with the connection working fine, and use it to create a report with all sections, once the report is created, click on the "Next" button. In the following screen, save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options to add the resulting file to your post as an attachment.