Windows 10 64-bit creator's update
Asus Sabertooth X99 motherboard
pocketdrummer, thank you for that information.
Please try the following version; Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST), before installing it use the method below to uninstall the current version installed.
Instructions to uninstall the Intel® RST;
- Open the Add/Remove Programs window
- Find the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology.
- Right click Intel® Rapid Storage Technology driver and select Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts stated by the Intel Installation Framework window to complete the process.
- Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
Please let me know how it goes.