Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Install Skype for business without M$ Exchange

ANguy8
Beginner

my network have

- Skype for business (Running)

- Mail server: Google App Email (Without M$ exchange server)

So question is: how i can install Skype for business plugin without M$ Exchange server

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello AntonioNguyen,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

In this case, the Microsoft* Exchange is required to install Skype for business, I understand that you would like to install it without Microsoft* Exchange but unfortunately this is the only way to have Intel® Unite Plugin for Skype for Business installed.

Best wishes,

Ivan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello AntonioNguyen,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

In this case, the Microsoft* Exchange is required to install Skype for business, I understand that you would like to install it without Microsoft* Exchange but unfortunately this is the only way to have Intel® Unite Plugin for Skype for Business installed.

Best wishes,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
ANguy8
Beginner

Thank you for your reply.

Did your team have any plan to make "Skype for business plugins" can install by other way?. I hope can using Intel Unite for Company conference room without Microsoft Software

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

At this moment we don't have any information if this is going to be done, but I suggest you to keep checking the download center for new releases.

Ivan
0 Kudos