1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2017 10:19 AM by Intel Corporation

i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz

Marcio()

Pessoal ajuda

Montei ontem meu pc

Intel i5 7600 sem "k"

Asus h110m c/br

Hyperx 8gb ddr4 2133

O clock não ultrapassa 3.70mhz mesmo usando prime95

não chega nos 4.10mhz

Bios está configurada para turbo boost

Agradeço

• 1. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello Marcio(),

I would like to share with you that the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology version that comes included within your processor is 2.0, this means that the feature will be reached whenever the processor needs it. Please let me provide a more detailed an theoretical description, so basically the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 accelerates processor and graphics performance for peak loads, automatically allowing processor cores to run faster than the rated operating frequency if they’re operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits. Whether the processor enters into Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and the amount of time the processor spends in that state depends on the workload and operating environment. Due to varying power characteristics, some parts with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 may not achieve maximum turbo frequencies when running heavy workloads and using multiple cores concurrently.

Availability and frequency upside of Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 state depends upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, the following:

• Type of workload
          • Number of active cores
          • Estimated current consumption
          • Estimated power consumption
          • Processor temperature

More information can be found here; http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html, and http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/processors/000005641.html

Regards,

Amy.

• 2. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
            Marcio()

Obrigado

Usando prime95 durante 30 minutos

segue imagem

teste1.PNG

a temperatura do processador não está alta media 52

minha fonte xfx 650 watts

É possível que minha placa mãe não seja completamente compatível com 7ª geração chipset h110 da placa

• 3. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
              Intel Corporation

Thanks for the screenshot .

I checked your motherboard compatible CPU list and this processor is listed over there, see it here; H110M-C/BR | Placas-mãe | ASUS Brasil. One more thing I would like to share with you is that this chipset model is also listed in the compatible products for the Intel® Core™ i5-7600 Processor, find it herel;Intel® Core™ i5-7600 Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz) Product Specifications click on "Compatible Products".

Based on your screenshot, those results are completely fine, the processor is behaving as expected while running a CPU intensive task.

Regards,

Amy. 

• 4. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                Marcio()

Ok

O que eu não entendo e porque o clock não passa dos 3.70mhz, como outros processadores q9550, i7 4770 e outros que já possui sempre trabalharam no clock máximo

Placa mãe correta, temperatura boa, fonte de energia boa, porque fica somente em 3.70mhz, porque não sobe para  3.8, 3.9. 4.0mhz

Obrigado

• 5. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                  alb3530

What frequency is displayed in the BIOS/UEFI? Normally, the CPU runs at its max clock there. If the clock is lower in the operating system only, it could be some OS power saving configuration.

If on Windows, set the power plan (Control Panel -> Power Options) to "High performance", and see if the clock increases when in high demand.

If not, make sure the "Processor power management" is not limiting the CPU in some way. In Windows 10 version 1703, there's a "Maximum processor frequency" in power plan's advanced options (Control Panel -> Power Options, then click "Change plan settings" next to the active plan that's in bold). It should be set to 0MHZ, as well as the "Maximum processor state", that should be set to "100%", as below:

Capture.PNG

A last question: when running Prime95, does the CPU usage appear as 100% in the Windows' Task Manager?

Best regards

• 6. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                    Marcio()

Sim já tinha feito tudo isto antes

wCapturar.PNG

minha versão do Windows 10 pro é 1607 build 14.393.1066 ultima atualização Microsoft

tentei também com aida64 o mesmo resultado.

• 7. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                      Intel Corporation

Marcio(), your processor base frequency is 3.50 GHz, so if you are getting a reading higher than this parameter it means that the Intel® Turbo Boost Technology is in action. The processor is not going higher because it does not require it on that specific moment, please bear in mind that some parts with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 may not achieve maximum turbo frequencies when running heavy workloads and using multiple cores concurrently. Above, in post #1 you can find the reasons why.

alb3530, thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

Amy.

• 8. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                        Marcio()

Pelo jeito não tem uma solução para isto

Então se eu compro um processador i5 7400, 7500 no final vai ficar tudo a mesma coisa

Gastando bem menos dinheiro,  se o i5 7600 não atinge seu clock de 4.10mhz não tem necessidade de comprar ele

Agredeço

• 9. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                          Intel Corporation

Marcio(), I definitely understand your concern, and regarding it I would like to share with you a possible solution that is the Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 which is present on the Intel® Core™ i7-6950X Processor Extreme Edition, Intel® Core™ i7-6800K, i7-6850K, i7-6900K Processors and Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 1600 v4 Family. This feature has basically the same theoretical functionality than the 2.0 version, but the 3.0 requires BIOS support as well as a driver and software application to be installed and enabled, this in order to allow users to prioritize programs by directing workloads to the fastest core first.

There is a lot more information on the following link; http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/processors/000021587.html. If you have any question regarding this version, please just let me know.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Amy.

• 10. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                            Marcio()

Não consigo instalar no meu sistema Turbo Boost 3.0

mas instalando (Intel Extreme Tuning Utility) me deparei com isto segue imagem

Capturar0.png

no Max Turbo Boost CPU Speed os 3700ghz você consegue diminuir com "Reference Clock mas não consegue aumentar mais de 3700ghz

parece que o clock do processador está preso neste 3700Ghz

• 11. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                              Intel Corporation

The Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 is only present on the Intel® Core™ i7-6950X Processor Extreme Edition, Intel® Core™ i7-6800K, i7-6850K, i7-6900K Processors and Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 1600 v4 Family. 

Are you on the latest BIOS from your computer manufacturer?

Regards,

Amy.

• 12. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                                Marcio()

Sim atualizada versão 3019

• 13. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                                  Intel Corporation

From this interaction I can conclude that your processor is behaving as expected; however, I would like to gather your Intel® Processor Diagnostic report. This report will indicate is there is something wrong with the processor, find the tool here; Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool. Once done, please attach the report in order to review it.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy.

• 14. Re: i5 7600 Sem "k" não ultrapassa clock 3.70mhz
                                    Marcio()

Amy este é seu nome, em nenhum momento falei de defeito no processador "ele funciona muito bem" somente não atinge o seu limite máximo

Eu uso processadores da Intel a 20 anos nunca abri uma reclamação nunca usei garantia e todos cumpriram o que foi prometido

Mas neste caso do i5 7600 pela primeira vez estou completamente arrependido de ter comprado este processador.

Este teste já tinha feito deixei destacado em vermelho para você ver o Clock máximo que ele atinge é 3.7 na minha humilde opinião ele

está bloqueado neste 3.7 nunca vai chegar nos 4.1 ou perto disso (No meu caso).

1 2 Previous Next