1 2 Previous Next 24 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2017 5:29 PM by Intel Corporation

NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working

mbebs

I just bought a new NUC6CAYH, installed Windows 10 x64, everything seemed to be fine but when I went to connect it to my Vizio TV, the HDMI CEC does not work.

What's inside: Kingston DDR3L 1.35V 8GB RAM stick, KVR16LS11/8 and Samsung EVO 250GB SSD. Running Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit. BIOS updated to the latest 38 version and I ran the HDMI firmware updater.

The Vizio TV detects my Blu-ray player just fine using CEC on a variety of different HDMI cables and ports. I'm able to switch the TV on/off with the player fine, never had any issues.

With the NUC, I have tried different cables (all v 2.0 HDMI, all of them work with the player), played around with the CEC settings in the BIOS (currently set to enabled and set to power TV on/off from S3/S4/S5), yet the TV is never able to detect it. Scanning for it yields nothing.

Just wondering if I'm missing something in the BIOS settings or if this may be a defective unit. I bought it specifically because of its CEC functionality, so it was a real disappointment not getting it to work so far.

Also (possibly related?), whenever I put it to sleep it wakes up on its own (even with all mice/keyboards unplugged) after about 2 seconds. I have not been able to get it to sleep for any length of time.

Thanks in advance for any input!

• 1. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello :

Thank you very much for joining the Intel® NUC communities.

Thank you very much for providing those details, we are sorry to hear the NUC is not working as you expected.

You said that "TV is never able to detect it" so, just to make sure, you do get display but the CEC feature is not working, or there is no display at all?

All the parts that you are using are fully compatible, and the fact that you tested different HDMI cables allow us to rule out a possible problem with it.

The NUC should work with the BIOS settings at default values so you can try that by pressing F9 and then F10 to save and exit, this also should help with the problem of the NUC waking up by itself.

You mentioned you installed the HDMI firmware update, not sure if this is the link you used, just in case:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26609/NUCs-HDMI-2-0-Firmware-Update-Tool-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC6CAY-and-NUC7i3BN?product=95062

Also, on the following link you will find the latest graphics driver available for your NUC, driver 4590:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26431/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Intel-NUC-Kit-NUC6CAY-x-with-Windows-10?product=95062

Sometimes there is a firmware update available for the TV, did you check with Vizio about this option?

Another option in order to try to fix these problems will be to re-install Windows from scratch, since the fact that the NUC is waking up by itself could be related to an error with the OS.

Please let me know the results of trying the steps above.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto

• 2. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
            mbebs

Thanks for the suggestions, Alberto.

Last night I tried the following:

• Reset to BIOS defaults and save - no change
            • Update HDMI firmware again using the link provided - no change (it was the same that I installed before)
            • tried reinstalling HD Graphics driver (which was a newer version than mine) - was not able to complete the installation while connected to the TV. The Installer would get minimized and nothing would bring it back up. I will try this on a normal monitor soon (if it is related to a monitor, which is doubtful)

During one of the many reboots, I have noticed the following happen very sporadically

• once, and only once (and I have not been able to repeat it no matter what I try), the TV showed Playback Device 3 as the Input for a split second and then went back to HDMI 3 (which is what the PC is connected to)
            • when connected to HDMI 3, the PC was not detected (ie. no video sync) the first few reboots even though I had the right input selected and based on the LED operation I could see the PC booted successfully to Windows
            • the PC still wakes itself up after 2 seconds when put to sleep
            • when I turned the PC off and then turned the TV off as well, the TV turned back on on its own after a few seconds. This also only happened once

So I can say there is SOME communication between the PC and TV via CEC, just very sporadic and unrepeatable. My next steps are:

• try installing graphics driver again, using a regular monitor
            • see if I can get my hands on another TV with CEC support (which I doubt I'll be able to anytime soon)
            • reinstall Windows 10 from scratch and/or maybe try a different Linux-based OS

Let me know if there is anything else you can think of trying.

Thanks

• 3. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
              Intel Corporation

, you are welcome. Thank you so very much for sharing those details, we really appreciate that because it will help us to better assist you.

At this point pretty much you tried all the troubleshoot steps we recommend for this kind of scenario, so please let us know the results of trying those other steps you mentioned previously, once we get them if necessary we will start a research on this matter in order to try to find a possible solution for this problem.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,
              Alberto

• 4. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                mbebs

Update:

Yesterday I turned my NUC on and my TV woke up as though HDMI CEC worked normally. After about an hour of testing, here is what I found:

• The NUC was able to wake the TV up when both NUC and TV were in the off state MOST of the time (not every time)
                • the NUC was NOT able to turn the TV off when going to sleep or shutting off (it would display No Signal and then turn off on its own, even though the BIOS setting to turn TV off was set to enabled)
                • The TV still cannot detect the NUC as a CEC device even when the NUC turns it on
                • the NUC still wakes up immediately after being put to sleep by me. When it goes to sleep on its own (ie. after a pre-defined time period) it stays asleep

This morning, I did the following with the NUC connected to a regular monitor

• updated graphics driver successfully
                • tested sleep functionality - when put to sleep, it stays asleep, just as expected

Conclusion (for now): there is something strange going on with CEC: I believe that is what is causing the interrupted sleep. It sometimes works, sometimes not, and either way I was unable to get the NUC to shut the TV off ever. My suspicion is that it is not OS related but I am open to try booting some Linux distros to see. Let me know if you have any further suggestions.

• 5. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                  Intel Corporation

, Thank you very much once again for providing those results.

As you mentioned previously, the problem does not seemed to be related to the operating system since it works fine when the NUC is connected to a regular monitor.

What is the model of the remote control you are using?

We will start a research on this matter, in order for us to be able to do that, please install the SSU tool (System Support Utility):
                  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility
                  Once you do that, the tool will allow you to save the information as a file, so, once you save it, please also attach it to this thread, in order for us to see it.

Regards,
                  Alberto

• 6. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                    Dmitry_M

same here with NUC6CAYH, LibreElec 8.01 on Linux - CEC not working.

Waiting for working solution!

• 7. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                      mbebs

Hi Alberto,

did some more testing and ran the SSU app a couple times (log files attached). I noticed this time that the NUC turned the TV on but when I had the HDMI3 cable plugged into my Bluray player beforehand, when I switched the cable to the NUC, it appeared as BD (the designation for my blu-ray player) even though that is not the name the NUC usually appears at (the one time it did appear as a CEC device, it said Playback Device 3). Very odd.

Let me know what you discover with your testing.

See below for the XMLs:

The first one, connected to a regular HDMI monitor:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
                      <SSU>
                        <Setting id="Version">1.2.0.58</Setting>
                        <Setting id="Scan Date">04/05/2017</Setting>
                        <Setting id="Scan Time">00:00:31.6185523</Setting>
                        <Details id="Computer" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="BaseBoard Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />
                        <Setting id="BIOS Mode" displayName="" value="UEFI" />
                        <Setting id="BIOS Version/Date" displayName="" value="Intel Corp. AYAPLCEL.86A.0038.2017.0310.1633 , 03/10/2017 12:00 AM" />
                        <Setting id="CD or DVD" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Embedded Controller Version" displayName="" value="16.0" />
                        <Setting id="Platform Role" displayName="" value="Desktop" />
                        <Setting id="Processor " displayName="" value="Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz , GenuineIntel" />
                        <Setting id="Secure Boot State" displayName="" value="Off" />
                        <Setting id="SMBIOS Version" displayName="" value="3.0" />
                        <Setting id="Sound Card" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Display Audio" />
                        <Setting id="Sound Card" displayName="" value="High Definition Audio Device" />
                        <Setting id="System Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="System Model" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="System SKU" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="System Type" displayName="" value="x64-based PC" />
                        <Details id="Display" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Intel ® Graphics Driver Version" displayName="" value="21.20.16.4590" />
                        <Details id="Intel(R) HD Graphics" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Adapter Compatibility" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />
                        <Setting id="Adapter DAC Type" displayName="" value="Internal" />
                        <Setting id="Adapter RAM" displayName="" value="1.00 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Availability" displayName="" value="Running or Full Power" />
                        <Setting id="Bits Per Pixel" displayName="" value="32" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel(R) HD Graphics" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=HD+Graphics" />
                        <Setting id="CoInstallers" displayName="" value="igfxCoIn_v4590.dll, CoDeviceInstall" />
                        <Setting id="Color Table Entries" displayName="" value="4294967296" />
                        <Setting id="Dedicated Video Memory" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="igdkmd64.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="01/17/2017 04:00 PM" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="21.20.16.4590" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="oem4.inf" />
                        <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="iBXTD_w10" />
                        <Setting id="Install Date" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Installed Drivers" displayName="" value="igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd12umd64.dll,igdumdim32,igd10iumd32,igd10iumd32,igd12umd32" />
                        <Setting id="Last Error Code" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Last Error Code Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Last Reset" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />
                        <Setting id="Microsoft DirectX* Version" displayName="" value="11.X" />
                        <Setting id="Monochrome" displayName="" value="No" />
                        <Setting id="Number of Colors" displayName="" value="4294967296" />
                        <Setting id="Number of Video Pages" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_5A85&amp;SUBSYS_20678086&amp;REV_0B\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;10" />
                        <Setting id="Power Management Capabilities" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Power Management Supported" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Refresh Rate - Current" displayName="" value="60 Hz" />
                        <Setting id="Refresh Rate - Maximum" displayName="" value="75 Hz" />
                        <Setting id="Refresh Rate - Minimum" displayName="" value="50 Hz" />
                        <Setting id="Resolution" displayName="" value="1920 X 1080" />
                        <Setting id="Scan Mode" displayName="" value="Noninterlaced" />
                        <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="igfx" />
                        <Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="OK" />
                        <Setting id="Video Architecture" displayName="" value="VGA" />
                        <Setting id="Video Memory" displayName="" value="Unknown" />
                        <Setting id="Video Processor" displayName="" value="Intel(R) HD Graphics Family" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Memory" displayName="" value="">
                        <Details id="BANK 1" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Capacity" displayName="" value="8 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="ChannelB-DIMM0" />
                        <Setting id="Configured Clock Speed" displayName="" value="1600 MHz" />
                        <Setting id="Configured Voltage" displayName="" value="1500 millivolts" />
                        <Setting id="Data Width" displayName="" value="64 bits" />
                        <Setting id="Form Factor" displayName="" value="SODIMM" />
                        <Setting id="Interleave Position" displayName="" value="Second position" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Kingston" />
                        <Setting id="Maximum Voltage" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Memory Type" displayName="" value="DDR3" />
                        <Setting id="Minimum Voltage" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="10322224" />
                        <Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Type" displayName="" value="Synchronous" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Motherboard" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="BIOS" displayName="" value="AYAPLCEL.86A.0038.2017.0310.1633, INTEL - 1072009" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Motherboard" />
                        <Setting id="Chipset" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Date" displayName="" value="03/09/2017 04:00 PM" />
                        <Setting id="Last Error Code Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Power Management Capabilities" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Power Management Supported" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Product" displayName="" value="NUC6CAYB" />
                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="GEAY70100D82" />
                        <Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="J23203-402" />
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Networking" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Intel ® Network Connections Install Options" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Intel ® Network Connections Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Intel ® PROSet/Wireless Software Version" displayName="" value="19.40.0.0" />
                        <Details id="Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)" />
                        <Setting id="CoInstallers" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Default IP Gateway" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="DHCP Enabled" displayName="" value="Yes" />
                        <Setting id="DHCP Lease Expires" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="DHCP Lease Obtained" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="DHCP Server" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="bthpan.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="06/21/2006 12:00 AM" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bthpan.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Microsoft" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="10.0.10586.0" />
                        <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0003" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="bthpan.inf" />
                        <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="BthPan.Install" />
                        <Setting id="Installed" displayName="" value="Yes" />
                        <Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Last Reset" displayName="" value="04/05/2017 12:17 PM" />
                        <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="30:E3:7A:D1:00:23" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Microsoft" />
                        <Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="Bluetooth Network Connection" />
                        <Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{F5169ED0-F426-4BD6-8AF3-0C68FB97957B}" />
                        <Setting id="Number of VLANs" displayName="" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="BTH\MS_BTHPAN\6&amp;2E920C1E&amp;0&amp;2" />
                        <Setting id="Port" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Power Management Supported" displayName="" value="No" />
                        <Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)" />
                        <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="BthPan" />
                        <Setting id="Status" displayName="" value="Enabled" />
                        <Setting id="Team Name" displayName="" value="Not in a team" />
                        <Setting id="Type" displayName="" value="Ethernet 802.3" />
                        <Details id="Service Bindings" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Client for Microsoft Networks" displayName="" value="" />
                        <Setting id="File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks" displayName="" value="" />
                        <Setting id="Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" displayName="" value="" />
                        <Setting id="Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)" displayName="" value="" />
                        <Setting id="Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver" displayName="" value="" />
                        <Setting id="Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder" displayName="" value="" />
                        <Setting id="Microsoft LLDP Protocol Driver" displayName="" value="" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Access Point" displayName="" value="54:a0:50:da:8c:cc" />
                        <Setting id="Authentication" displayName="" value="WPA2-Personal" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=Dual+Band+Wireless+AC+3168" />
                        <Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="161" />
                        <Setting id="Cipher" displayName="" value="CCMP" />
                        <Setting id="Connection Mode" displayName="" value="Auto Connect" />
                        <Setting id="Default IP Gateway" displayName="" value="192.168.1.1" />
                        <Setting id="DHCP Lease Expires" displayName="" value="04/06/2017 12:21 PM" />
                        <Setting id="DHCP Lease Obtained" displayName="" value="04/05/2017 12:21 PM" />
                        <Setting id="DHCP Server" displayName="" value="192.168.1.1" />
                        <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="Netwtw04.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="01/15/2017 12:00 AM" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Netwtw04.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Intel" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="19.40.0.3" />
                        <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0004" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="oem14.inf" />
                        <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="Install_MPCIEX_GENM2_3168_AC_HMC_WINT_64_AC" />
                        <Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="192.168.1.168;fe80::d800:c8d9:a6de:2c5" />
                        <Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="255.255.255.0;64" />
                        <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 2, device 0, function 0" />
                        <Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="30:E3:7A:D1:00:1F" />
                        <Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="Wi-Fi" />
                        <Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{C6D05F96-E4A4-4EDA-A50E-313A46A26261}" />
                        <Setting id="Network Name" displayName="" value="SMallPC_ASUSN66U_Upstairs" />
                        <Setting id="Network Type" displayName="" value="Infrastructure" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_24FB&amp;SUBSYS_21108086&amp;REV_10\30E37AFFFFD1001F00" />
                        <Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168" />
                        <Setting id="Profile" displayName="" value="SMallPC_ASUSN66U_Upstairs" />
                        <Setting id="Radio Type" displayName="" value="802.11n" />
                        <Setting id="Receive Rate" displayName="" value="1.5 Mbps" />
                        <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="Netwtw04" />
                        <Setting id="Signal Strength" displayName="" value="80%" />
                        <Setting id="State" displayName="" value="connected" />
                        <Setting id="Transmit Rate" displayName="" value="1.5 Mbps" />
                        <Setting id="File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks" displayName="" value="" />
                        <Setting id="Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver" displayName="" value="" />
                        <Setting id="Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder" displayName="" value="" />
                        <Setting id="QoS Packet Scheduler" displayName="" value="" />
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Settings" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="*DeviceSleepOnDisconnect" displayName="Sleep on WoWLAN Disconnect" value="Disabled (0)" />
                        <Setting id="*PacketCoalescing" displayName="Packet Coalescing" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*PMARPOffload" displayName="ARP offload for WoWLAN" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*PMNSOffload" displayName="NS offload for WoWLAN" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*PMWiFiRekeyOffload" displayName="GTK rekeying for WoWLAN" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*WakeOnMagicPacket" displayName="Wake on Magic Packet" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*WakeOnPattern" displayName="Wake on Pattern Match" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="ChannelWidth24" displayName="802.11n Channel Width for 2.4GHz" value="Auto (1)" />
                        <Setting id="ChannelWidth52" displayName="802.11n Channel Width for 5.2GHz" value="Auto (1)" />
                        <Setting id="CtsToItself" displayName="Mixed Mode Protection" value="RTS/CTS Enabled (0)" />
                        <Setting id="FatChannelIntolerant" displayName="Fat Channel Intolerant" value="Disabled (0)" />
                        <Setting id="IbssTxPower" displayName="Transmit Power" value="5. Highest (100)" />
                        <Setting id="IEEE11nMode" displayName="HT Mode" value="VHT Mode (2)" />
                        <Setting id="MIMOPowerSaveMode" displayName="MIMO Power Save Mode" value="Auto SMPS (0)" />
                        <Setting id="RoamAggressiveness" displayName="Roaming Aggressiveness" value="3. Medium (2)" />
                        <Setting id="RoamingPreferredBandType" displayName="Preferred Band" value="1. No Preference (0)" />
                        <Setting id="ThroughputBoosterEnabled" displayName="Throughput Booster" value="Disabled (0)" />
                        <Setting id="uAPSDSupport" displayName="U-APSD support" value="Disabled (0)" />
                        <Setting id="WirelessMode" displayName="Wireless Mode" value="6. 802.11a/b/g (34)" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" />
                        <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="rt640x64.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="04/02/2015 12:00 AM" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rt640x64.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Realtek" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="9.1.402.2015" />
                        <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0001" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="rt640x64.inf" />
                        <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="RTL8168.ndi.NT" />
                        <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 3, device 0, function 0" />
                        <Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="F4:4D:30:6A:31:0E" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Realtek" />
                        <Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="Ethernet" />
                        <Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{3E3D90B3-726A-4F15-AF8B-6E5CAE792364}" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_10EC&amp;DEV_8168&amp;SUBSYS_20678086&amp;REV_15\01000000684CE00000" />
                        <Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" />
                        <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="rt640x64" />
                        </Details>
                        <Setting id="*FlowControl" displayName="Flow Control" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />
                        <Setting id="*InterruptModeration" displayName="Interrupt Moderation" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*IPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="IPv4 Checksum Offload" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />
                        <Setting id="*JumboPacket" displayName="Jumbo Frame" value="Disabled (1514)" />
                        <Setting id="*LsoV1IPv4" displayName="Large Send Offload (IPv4)" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*PriorityVLANTag" displayName="Priority &amp; VLAN" value="Priority &amp; VLAN Enabled (3)" />
                        <Setting id="*ReceiveBuffers" displayName="Receive Buffers" value="512 (512)" />
                        <Setting id="*SpeedDuplex" displayName="Speed &amp; Duplex" value="Auto Negotiation (0)" />
                        <Setting id="*TCPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="TCP Checksum Offload (IPv4)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />
                        <Setting id="*TransmitBuffers" displayName="Transmit Buffers" value="128 (128)" />
                        <Setting id="*UDPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="UDP Checksum Offload (IPv4)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />
                        <Setting id="*WakeOnMagicPacket" displayName="Wake on Magic Packet" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*WakeOnPattern" displayName="Wake on pattern match" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="WolShutdownLinkSpeed" displayName="WOL &amp; Shutdown Link Speed" value="10 Mbps First (0)" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Operating System" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id=".Net Framework Version" displayName="" value="4.0,4.6" />
                        <Setting id="Boot Device" displayName="" value="\Device\HarddiskVolume2" />
                        <Setting id="Internet Browser" displayName="" value="Internet Explorer,11.0" />
                        <Setting id="Locale" displayName="" value="United States" />
                        <Setting id="OS Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Microsoft Corporation" />
                        <Setting id="OS Name" displayName="" value="Microsoft Windows 10 Pro" />
                        <Setting id="Other OS Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Page File" displayName="" value="C:\pagefile.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Page File Space" displayName="" value="1.25 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Physical Memory (Available)" displayName="" value="5.93 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Physical Memory (Installed)" displayName="" value="8 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Physical Memory (Total)" displayName="" value="7.85 GB" />
                        <Setting id="System Directory" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32" />
                        <Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="10.0.10586 Build 10586" />
                        <Setting id="Virtual Memory (Available)" displayName="" value="7.21 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Virtual Memory (Total)" displayName="" value="9.10 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Windows Directory" displayName="" value="C:\Windows" />
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Processor" displayName="" value="">
                        <Details id="Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Architecture" displayName="" value="x64" />
                        <Setting id="ATPO" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel64 Family 6 Model 92 Stepping 9" />
                        <Setting id="Chipset Name" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=Celeron+CPU+J3455+" />
                        <Setting id="CPU Speed" displayName="" value="0.80 GHz" />
                        <Setting id="Current Voltage" displayName="" value="1.8 volts" />
                        <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="04/21/2009 12:00 AM" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Ext. Family" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Family" displayName="" value="Celeron™" />
                        <Setting id="FPO" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="cpu.inf" />
                        <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="IntelPPM_Inst.NT" />
                        <Setting id="Level 1 Cache" displayName="" value="4 x 224 KB" />
                        <Setting id="Level 2 Cache" displayName="" value="4 x 2048 KB" />
                        <Setting id="Level 3 Cache" displayName="" value="0 MB" />
                        <Setting id="Load" displayName="" value="Not Available%" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="GenuineIntel" />
                        <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="92" />
                        <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz" />
                        <Setting id="Number of Cores" displayName="" value="4" />
                        <Setting id="Number of Cores Enabled" displayName="" value="4" />
                        <Setting id="Number of Logical Processors" displayName="" value="4" />
                        <Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="Fill By OEM" />
                        <Setting id="Processor ID" displayName="" value="BFEBFBFF000506C9" />
                        <Setting id="Revision" displayName="" value="23561" />
                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="intelppm" />
                        <Setting id="Stepping" displayName="" value="9" />
                        <Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Storage" displayName="" value="">
                        <Details id="Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Capablities" displayName="" value="Random Access, Supports Writing, SMART Notification" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB" />
                        <Setting id="Cylinder - Total" displayName="" value="30401" />
                        <Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Disk drive" />
                        <Setting id="Error Code" displayName="" value="Device is working properly" />
                        <Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="EMT02B6Q" />
                        <Setting id="Heads - Total" displayName="" value="255" />
                        <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="disk.inf" />
                        <Setting id="Interface Type" displayName="" value="IDE" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="(Standard disk drives)" />
                        <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB" />
                        <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0" />
                        <Setting id="Partitions" displayName="" value="3" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="SCSI\DISK&amp;VEN_SAMSUNG&amp;PROD_SSD_850_EVO_250G\4&amp;7E9B626&amp;0&amp;000000" />
                        <Setting id="Policies" displayName="" value="Read Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Write Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Scalar Prefetch=Not Available, Block Prefetch=Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Sectors - Per Track" displayName="" value="63" />
                        <Setting id="Sectors - Total" displayName="" value="488392065" />
                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="S2R5NX0H522383J" />
                        <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="232.88 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="168.44 GB" />
                        <Setting id="SMART Attributes" displayName="" value="Self-Test: 133 minutes, OK, Short Self-Test: 2 minutes, OK" />
                        <Setting id="Tracks - Per Cylinder" displayName="" value="255" />
                        <Setting id="Tracks - Total" displayName="" value="7752255" />
                        <Details id="C:" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Availability" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="C:" />
                        <Setting id="Compression Method" displayName="" value="Not Compressed" />
                        <Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Local Fixed Disk" />
                        <Setting id="File System" displayName="" value="NTFS" />
                        <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="0A4176F9" />
                        <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="232.33 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="168.44 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Volume Dirty" displayName="" value="No" />
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="SMART" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="0x05 Reallocated Sector Count" displayName="0" value="10" />
                        <Setting id="0x09 Power-On Hours" displayName="1098" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0x0C Power Cycle Count" displayName="318" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xB1 Wear Range Delta" displayName="6" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xB3 Used Reserved Block Count Total" displayName="0" value="10" />
                        <Setting id="0xB5 Program Fail Count Total" displayName="0" value="10" />
                        <Setting id="0xB6 Erase Fail Count" displayName="0" value="10" />
                        <Setting id="0xB7 SATA Downshift Count" displayName="0" value="10" />
                        <Setting id="0xBB Uncorrectable Error Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xBE Temperature - Current" displayName="43° C" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xBE Temperature - Highest" displayName="Not Available" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xBE Temperature - Lowest" displayName="Not Available" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xC3 Hardware ECC Recovered" displayName="0" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xC7 CRC Error Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xEB Good Block Count" displayName="225" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xF1 Total LBAs Written" displayName="3394236779" value="0" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                      </SSU>

And one with the TV:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
                      <SSU>
                        <Setting id="Version">1.2.0.58</Setting>
                        <Setting id="Scan Date">04/09/2017</Setting>
                        <Setting id="Scan Time">00:00:30.8382545</Setting>
                        <Details id="Computer" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="BaseBoard Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />
                        <Setting id="BIOS Mode" displayName="" value="UEFI" />
                        <Setting id="BIOS Version/Date" displayName="" value="Intel Corp. AYAPLCEL.86A.0038.2017.0310.1633 , 03/10/2017 12:00 AM" />
                        <Setting id="CD or DVD" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Embedded Controller Version" displayName="" value="16.0" />
                        <Setting id="Platform Role" displayName="" value="Desktop" />
                        <Setting id="Processor " displayName="" value="Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz , GenuineIntel" />
                        <Setting id="Secure Boot State" displayName="" value="Off" />
                        <Setting id="SMBIOS Version" displayName="" value="3.0" />
                        <Setting id="Sound Card" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Display Audio" />
                        <Setting id="Sound Card" displayName="" value="High Definition Audio Device" />
                        <Setting id="System Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="System Model" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="System SKU" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="System Type" displayName="" value="x64-based PC" />
                        <Details id="Display" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Intel ® Graphics Driver Version" displayName="" value="21.20.16.4590" />
                        <Details id="Intel(R) HD Graphics" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Adapter Compatibility" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />
                        <Setting id="Adapter DAC Type" displayName="" value="Internal" />
                        <Setting id="Adapter RAM" displayName="" value="1.00 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Bits Per Pixel" displayName="" value="32" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel(R) HD Graphics" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=HD+Graphics" />
                        <Setting id="CoInstallers" displayName="" value="igfxCoIn_v4590.dll, CoDeviceInstall" />
                        <Setting id="Color Table Entries" displayName="" value="4294967296" />
                        <Setting id="Dedicated Video Memory" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="igdkmd64.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="01/17/2017 07:00 PM" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Intel Corporation" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="21.20.16.4590" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="oem4.inf" />
                        <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="iBXTD_w10" />
                        <Setting id="Installed Drivers" displayName="" value="igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd12umd64.dll,igdumdim32,igd10iumd32,igd10iumd32,igd12umd32" />
                        <Setting id="Last Reset" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0" />
                        <Setting id="Microsoft DirectX* Version" displayName="" value="11.X" />
                        <Setting id="Monochrome" displayName="" value="No" />
                        <Setting id="Number of Colors" displayName="" value="4294967296" />
                        <Setting id="Number of Video Pages" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_5A85&amp;SUBSYS_20678086&amp;REV_0B\3&amp;11583659&amp;0&amp;10" />
                        <Setting id="Refresh Rate - Current" displayName="" value="29 Hz" />
                        <Setting id="Refresh Rate - Maximum" displayName="" value="75 Hz" />
                        <Setting id="Refresh Rate - Minimum" displayName="" value="23 Hz" />
                        <Setting id="Resolution" displayName="" value="3840 X 2160" />
                        <Setting id="Scan Mode" displayName="" value="Noninterlaced" />
                        <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="igfx" />
                        <Setting id="Video Architecture" displayName="" value="VGA" />
                        <Setting id="Video Memory" displayName="" value="Unknown" />
                        <Setting id="Video Processor" displayName="" value="Intel(R) HD Graphics Family" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Memory" displayName="" value="">
                        <Details id="BANK 1" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Capacity" displayName="" value="8 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="ChannelB-DIMM0" />
                        <Setting id="Configured Clock Speed" displayName="" value="1600 MHz" />
                        <Setting id="Configured Voltage" displayName="" value="1500 millivolts" />
                        <Setting id="Data Width" displayName="" value="64 bits" />
                        <Setting id="Form Factor" displayName="" value="SODIMM" />
                        <Setting id="Interleave Position" displayName="" value="Second position" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Kingston" />
                        <Setting id="Maximum Voltage" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Memory Type" displayName="" value="DDR3" />
                        <Setting id="Minimum Voltage" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="10322224" />
                        <Setting id="Type" displayName="" value="Synchronous" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Motherboard" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="BIOS" displayName="" value="AYAPLCEL.86A.0038.2017.0310.1633, INTEL - 1072009" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Motherboard" />
                        <Setting id="Chipset" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Date" displayName="" value="03/09/2017 07:00 PM" />
                        <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Product" displayName="" value="NUC6CAYB" />
                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="GEAY70100D82" />
                        <Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="J23203-402" />
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Networking" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Intel ® Network Connections Install Options" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Intel ® Network Connections Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Intel ® PROSet/Wireless Software Version" displayName="" value="19.40.0.0" />
                        <Details id="Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)" />
                        <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="bthpan.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bthpan.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0003" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="bthpan.inf" />
                        <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="BthPan.Install" />
                        <Setting id="Last Reset" displayName="" value="04/09/2017 08:53 PM" />
                        <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="30:E3:7A:D1:00:23" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Microsoft" />
                        <Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="Bluetooth Network Connection" />
                        <Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{F5169ED0-F426-4BD6-8AF3-0C68FB97957B}" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="BTH\MS_BTHPAN\6&amp;2E920C1E&amp;0&amp;2" />
                        <Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)" />
                        <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="BthPan" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Access Point" displayName="" value="e4:6f:13:41:58:d0" />
                        <Setting id="Authentication" displayName="" value="WPA2-Personal" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=Dual+Band+Wireless+AC+3168" />
                        <Setting id="Channel" displayName="" value="1" />
                        <Setting id="Cipher" displayName="" value="CCMP" />
                        <Setting id="Connection Mode" displayName="" value="Auto Connect" />
                        <Setting id="Default IP Gateway" displayName="" value="192.168.0.1" />
                        <Setting id="DHCP Lease Expires" displayName="" value="04/16/2017 08:53 PM" />
                        <Setting id="DHCP Lease Obtained" displayName="" value="04/09/2017 08:53 PM" />
                        <Setting id="DHCP Server" displayName="" value="192.168.0.1" />
                        <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="Netwtw04.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="01/15/2017 12:00 AM" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Netwtw04.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Intel" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="19.40.0.3" />
                        <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0004" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="oem14.inf" />
                        <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="Install_MPCIEX_GENM2_3168_AC_HMC_WINT_64_AC" />
                        <Setting id="IP Address" displayName="" value="192.168.0.131;fe80::d800:c8d9:a6de:2c5" />
                        <Setting id="IP Subnet" displayName="" value="255.255.255.0;64" />
                        <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 2, device 0, function 0" />
                        <Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="30:E3:7A:D1:00:1F" />
                        <Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="Wi-Fi" />
                        <Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{C6D05F96-E4A4-4EDA-A50E-313A46A26261}" />
                        <Setting id="Network Name" displayName="" value="MikeandElana" />
                        <Setting id="Network Type" displayName="" value="Infrastructure" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_8086&amp;DEV_24FB&amp;SUBSYS_21108086&amp;REV_10\30E37AFFFFD1001F00" />
                        <Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168" />
                        <Setting id="Profile" displayName="" value="MikeandElana" />
                        <Setting id="Radio Type" displayName="" value="802.11n" />
                        <Setting id="Receive Rate" displayName="" value="72.2 Mbps" />
                        <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="Netwtw04" />
                        <Setting id="Signal Strength" displayName="" value="88%" />
                        <Setting id="State" displayName="" value="connected" />
                        <Setting id="Transmit Rate" displayName="" value="72.2 Mbps" />
                        </Details>
                        <Setting id="*DeviceSleepOnDisconnect" displayName="Sleep on WoWLAN Disconnect" value="Disabled (0)" />
                        <Setting id="*PacketCoalescing" displayName="Packet Coalescing" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*PMARPOffload" displayName="ARP offload for WoWLAN" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*PMNSOffload" displayName="NS offload for WoWLAN" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*PMWiFiRekeyOffload" displayName="GTK rekeying for WoWLAN" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*WakeOnPattern" displayName="Wake on Pattern Match" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="ChannelWidth24" displayName="802.11n Channel Width for 2.4GHz" value="Auto (1)" />
                        <Setting id="ChannelWidth52" displayName="802.11n Channel Width for 5.2GHz" value="Auto (1)" />
                        <Setting id="CtsToItself" displayName="Mixed Mode Protection" value="RTS/CTS Enabled (0)" />
                        <Setting id="FatChannelIntolerant" displayName="Fat Channel Intolerant" value="Disabled (0)" />
                        <Setting id="IbssTxPower" displayName="Transmit Power" value="5. Highest (100)" />
                        <Setting id="IEEE11nMode" displayName="HT Mode" value="VHT Mode (2)" />
                        <Setting id="MIMOPowerSaveMode" displayName="MIMO Power Save Mode" value="Auto SMPS (0)" />
                        <Setting id="RoamAggressiveness" displayName="Roaming Aggressiveness" value="3. Medium (2)" />
                        <Setting id="RoamingPreferredBandType" displayName="Preferred Band" value="1. No Preference (0)" />
                        <Setting id="ThroughputBoosterEnabled" displayName="Throughput Booster" value="Disabled (0)" />
                        <Setting id="uAPSDSupport" displayName="U-APSD support" value="Disabled (0)" />
                        <Setting id="WirelessMode" displayName="Wireless Mode" value="6. 802.11a/b/g (34)" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" />
                        <Setting id="Driver" displayName="" value="rt640x64.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="04/02/2015 12:00 AM" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rt640x64.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Provider" displayName="" value="Realtek" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Version" displayName="" value="9.1.402.2015" />
                        <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0001" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="rt640x64.inf" />
                        <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="RTL8168.ndi.NT" />
                        <Setting id="Location" displayName="" value="PCI bus 3, device 0, function 0" />
                        <Setting id="MAC Address" displayName="" value="F4:4D:30:6A:31:0E" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Realtek" />
                        <Setting id="Net Connection ID" displayName="" value="Ethernet" />
                        <Setting id="NetCfgInstanceId" displayName="" value="{3E3D90B3-726A-4F15-AF8B-6E5CAE792364}" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="PCI\VEN_10EC&amp;DEV_8168&amp;SUBSYS_20678086&amp;REV_15\01000000684CE00000" />
                        <Setting id="Product Type" displayName="" value="Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" />
                        <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="rt640x64" />
                        </Details>
                        <Setting id="*FlowControl" displayName="Flow Control" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />
                        <Setting id="*InterruptModeration" displayName="Interrupt Moderation" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*IPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="IPv4 Checksum Offload" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />
                        <Setting id="*JumboPacket" displayName="Jumbo Frame" value="Disabled (1514)" />
                        <Setting id="*LsoV1IPv4" displayName="Large Send Offload (IPv4)" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="*PriorityVLANTag" displayName="Priority &amp; VLAN" value="Priority &amp; VLAN Enabled (3)" />
                        <Setting id="*ReceiveBuffers" displayName="Receive Buffers" value="512 (512)" />
                        <Setting id="*SpeedDuplex" displayName="Speed &amp; Duplex" value="Auto Negotiation (0)" />
                        <Setting id="*TCPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="TCP Checksum Offload (IPv4)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />
                        <Setting id="*TransmitBuffers" displayName="Transmit Buffers" value="128 (128)" />
                        <Setting id="*UDPChecksumOffloadIPv4" displayName="UDP Checksum Offload (IPv4)" value="Rx &amp; Tx Enabled (3)" />
                        <Setting id="*WakeOnPattern" displayName="Wake on pattern match" value="Enabled (1)" />
                        <Setting id="WolShutdownLinkSpeed" displayName="WOL &amp; Shutdown Link Speed" value="10 Mbps First (0)" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Operating System" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id=".Net Framework Version" displayName="" value="4.0,4.6" />
                        <Setting id="Boot Device" displayName="" value="\Device\HarddiskVolume2" />
                        <Setting id="Internet Browser" displayName="" value="Internet Explorer,11.0" />
                        <Setting id="Locale" displayName="" value="United States" />
                        <Setting id="OS Manufacturer" displayName="" value="Microsoft Corporation" />
                        <Setting id="OS Name" displayName="" value="Microsoft Windows 10 Pro" />
                        <Setting id="Other OS Description" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Page File" displayName="" value="C:\pagefile.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Page File Space" displayName="" value="1.25 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Physical Memory (Available)" displayName="" value="6.33 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Physical Memory (Installed)" displayName="" value="8 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Physical Memory (Total)" displayName="" value="7.85 GB" />
                        <Setting id="System Directory" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32" />
                        <Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="10.0.10586 Build 10586" />
                        <Setting id="Virtual Memory (Available)" displayName="" value="7.68 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Virtual Memory (Total)" displayName="" value="9.10 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Windows Directory" displayName="" value="C:\Windows" />
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Processor" displayName="" value="">
                        <Details id="Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Architecture" displayName="" value="x64" />
                        <Setting id="ATPO" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Intel64 Family 6 Model 92 Stepping 9" />
                        <Setting id="Chipset Name" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz" link="http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/search.html?keyword=Celeron+CPU+J3455+" />
                        <Setting id="CPU Speed" displayName="" value="0.90 GHz" />
                        <Setting id="Current Voltage" displayName="" value="1.8 volts" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Date" displayName="" value="04/21/2009 12:00 AM" />
                        <Setting id="Driver Path" displayName="" value="C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys" />
                        <Setting id="Ext. Family" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Family" displayName="" value="Celeron™" />
                        <Setting id="FPO" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="cpu.inf" />
                        <Setting id="INF Section" displayName="" value="IntelPPM_Inst.NT" />
                        <Setting id="Level 1 Cache" displayName="" value="4 x 224 KB" />
                        <Setting id="Level 2 Cache" displayName="" value="4 x 2048 KB" />
                        <Setting id="Level 3 Cache" displayName="" value="0 MB" />
                        <Setting id="Load" displayName="" value="Not Available%" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="GenuineIntel" />
                        <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="92" />
                        <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz" />
                        <Setting id="Number of Cores" displayName="" value="4" />
                        <Setting id="Number of Cores Enabled" displayName="" value="4" />
                        <Setting id="Number of Logical Processors" displayName="" value="4" />
                        <Setting id="Part Number" displayName="" value="Fill By OEM" />
                        <Setting id="Processor ID" displayName="" value="BFEBFBFF000506C9" />
                        <Setting id="Revision" displayName="" value="23561" />
                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Service Name" displayName="" value="intelppm" />
                        <Setting id="Stepping" displayName="" value="9" />
                        <Setting id="Version" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="Storage" displayName="" value="">
                        <Details id="Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Capablities" displayName="" value="Random Access, Supports Writing, SMART Notification" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB" />
                        <Setting id="Cylinder - Total" displayName="" value="30401" />
                        <Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Disk drive" />
                        <Setting id="Error Code" displayName="" value="Device is working properly" />
                        <Setting id="Firmware Revision" displayName="" value="EMT02B6Q" />
                        <Setting id="Heads - Total" displayName="" value="255" />
                        <Setting id="Index" displayName="" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="INF" displayName="" value="disk.inf" />
                        <Setting id="Interface Type" displayName="" value="IDE" />
                        <Setting id="Manufacturer" displayName="" value="(Standard disk drives)" />
                        <Setting id="Model" displayName="" value="Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB" />
                        <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0" />
                        <Setting id="Partitions" displayName="" value="3" />
                        <Setting id="PNP Device ID" displayName="" value="SCSI\DISK&amp;VEN_SAMSUNG&amp;PROD_SSD_850_EVO_250G\4&amp;7E9B626&amp;0&amp;000000" />
                        <Setting id="Policies" displayName="" value="Read Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Write Retention Priority=EqualPriority, Scalar Prefetch=Not Available, Block Prefetch=Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Sectors - Per Track" displayName="" value="63" />
                        <Setting id="Sectors - Total" displayName="" value="488392065" />
                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="S2R5NX0H522383J" />
                        <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="232.88 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="168.51 GB" />
                        <Setting id="SMART Attributes" displayName="" value="Self-Test: 133 minutes, OK, Short Self-Test: 2 minutes, OK" />
                        <Setting id="Tracks - Per Cylinder" displayName="" value="255" />
                        <Setting id="Tracks - Total" displayName="" value="7752255" />
                        <Details id="C:" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="Availability" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Caption" displayName="" value="C:" />
                        <Setting id="Compression Method" displayName="" value="Not Compressed" />
                        <Setting id="Description" displayName="" value="Local Fixed Disk" />
                        <Setting id="File System" displayName="" value="NTFS" />
                        <Setting id="Name" displayName="" value="Not Available" />
                        <Setting id="Serial Number" displayName="" value="0A4176F9" />
                        <Setting id="Size" displayName="" value="232.33 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Size – Available" displayName="" value="168.52 GB" />
                        <Setting id="Volume Dirty" displayName="" value="No" />
                        </Details>
                        <Details id="SMART" displayName="" value="">
                        <Setting id="0x05 Reallocated Sector Count" displayName="0" value="10" />
                        <Setting id="0x09 Power-On Hours" displayName="1098" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0x0C Power Cycle Count" displayName="320" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xB1 Wear Range Delta" displayName="6" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xB3 Used Reserved Block Count Total" displayName="0" value="10" />
                        <Setting id="0xB5 Program Fail Count Total" displayName="0" value="10" />
                        <Setting id="0xB6 Erase Fail Count" displayName="0" value="10" />
                        <Setting id="0xB7 SATA Downshift Count" displayName="0" value="10" />
                        <Setting id="0xBB Uncorrectable Error Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xBE Temperature - Current" displayName="31° C" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xBE Temperature - Highest" displayName="Not Available" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xBE Temperature - Lowest" displayName="Not Available" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xC3 Hardware ECC Recovered" displayName="0" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xC7 CRC Error Count" displayName="0" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xEB Good Block Count" displayName="225" value="0" />
                        <Setting id="0xF1 Total LBAs Written" displayName="3397431790" value="0" />
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                        </Details>
                      </SSU>

• 8. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                        Intel Corporation

Hi, , Thank you very much for providing those details.

We will do further research on this case and as soon as I get any updates I will post all the information on this thread.

Regards,
                        Alberto

• 9. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                          SoraTH

any update on this? i've 100 unit of these model and cec is not working as well.

• 10. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                            Intel Corporation

, For us to be able to start a research on the specific problem your NUC is showing with the platform you are using, please submit your inquiry on a new thread, the reason for that is that every scenario is different, even if the same product is being used, so, for us to further assist you to try to fix that issue, please submit a new thread:

https://communities.intel.com/community/tech

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

I just wanted to let you know that I just received some updates from the research we are doing on this matter and according to that information this problem could be related to compatibility between the NUC and the Vizio TV. The reason why we reach that conclusion is based on what you mentioned previously, that the NUC works fine connected to a regular monitor, there is no problem with the sleep mode and the graphics driver gets updated successfully.
                            The problem does not seemed to be related to the operating system, however as you said before, if you have the option to test the NUC with Linux and to use a different TV that supports CEC it will be very helpful, that will let us know for sure if the problem is due to compatibility.

Just in case here is the list of tested peripherals for your NUC, there are many different products that are not listed in there that are fully compatible with the NUC, the list below shows the ones tested by Intel:

http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/support/boards-and-kits/intel-nuc-kits/000023147.html

Regards,

Alberto

• 11. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                              Intel Corporation

Hi, I just wanted to check if you had the chance to test he NUC with a different TV that supports CEC and if you were able to install Linux on the NUC?

Regards,
                              Alberto

• 12. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                                mbebs

Just tried Ubuntu 17.04 tonight. It works...sort of. I was able to see the TV come on every time I started the PC but it did not always shut off. Also, the HDMI input had to be set to the right one, otherwise I'd get a no signal. If I had the right HDMI input and then shut the PC off, it would usually but not always turn off the TV and then when I turned the PC back on the TV would always turn on and sync. But if I originally had the input on some other device it come on but would not automatically switch. I had the right HDMI input (number 3) set in the BIOS.

So - better than Win10 but still not there. It's hard to see whether this is the HDMI 2.0 firmware issue or something more related to the BIOS or OS. I will see if I can still try it on a different TV and I will also try reinstalling Windows again.

• 13. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                                  Intel Corporation

, Thank you very much for sharing those details, they are really helpful for us to better assist you.
                                  Perfect, once you get the chance please let us know the results of re-installing Windows from scratch and of using a different TV with the NUC.

Regards,
                                  Alberto

• 14. Re: NUC6CAYH HDMI CEC not working
                                    Intel Corporation

I just wanted to check if you were able to re-install Windows from scratch and to test a different TV with the NUC?

Regards,
                                    Alberto

1 2 Previous Next