Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Trigger a script in Unity using SR300 camera

MMoha17
Novice

Hi,

I would like to trigger a script in Unity based on input received by the SR300 camera. I came across this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_8YvdvRZKI Alternative Hand Tracking Modes with the Intel® RealSense™ SDK and Unity* 5 - YouTube )where the hand blob is shown in the screen as it is being tracked via the SR300.

I would like to view the hand blob image similarly and at the same time trigger an event via a script. I have created a few box collider objects but am not sure how to trigger events.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Given how simplistic blob tracking is, using the gestures Blob Detected or Blob Lost with a SendMessageAction may be your best options. Blob tracking requires you to put the flesh much closer to the camera than joint tracking, so it is very hard to trigger it accidentally.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Given how simplistic blob tracking is, using the gestures Blob Detected or Blob Lost with a SendMessageAction may be your best options. Blob tracking requires you to put the flesh much closer to the camera than joint tracking, so it is very hard to trigger it accidentally.

0 Kudos
MMoha17
Novice

Hi MartyG,

Thank you for the reply.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III
0 Kudos