PC Game affected:
- The trees are flickering and disappearing when you walk or move the camera (very frequently).
- Some random white polygons are flickering fast filling the whole screen (very rarely).
- Demonstration: My Edited Video - YouTube
- Windows 10 Pro (10.0.14393).
- 16 GB RAM DDR4.
- Intel 6700k (HD 530).
- Driver version: 188.8.131.5227.
- Video bios: 1046.0.
- Resolution: 2560x1440 @60 Hz DELL U2515H (single display).
How to reproduce:
1. Install Gothic 3 and the bundled Direct X 9 libraries.
2. Install the community patch v1.75.14: https://www.worldofgothic.de/dl/download_478.htm (Gothic_3_EE_Patch_v1.75.14_Int_Full.exe - 1.48 GB).
3. Start a new game (graphics settings do not matter).
4. Kill some orcs and then get out of the village, you can see the trees flickering, appearing and disappearing.
Please try to investigate on this game. If you need further information let me know!
An Intel Product Support Engineer is trying to help you on your other thread and hasn't heard back from you. He's waiting for your response there.
Support Community Manager
Crysis grass flickering appears in DX10 too AND is camera angle-dependent.
I would like to let you know that the new driver we released today (5/5/2017) does not have a fix for this issue.
However, rest assured that I am still tracking this issue and as soon as I have a substantial update from our dev team I'll update this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
what about cs go ? its flickring like hell
i3 - 4130 Hd 4400
give me fix ?
i downloaded old version of intel and blocked windows 10 from updating the driver
and now problem fixed
i hope you fix new update and do some performance increase for cs go XD
Use the older version if you are using windows 10. It would download the update automatically, so better to turn it off and reinstall your driver.
This issue also occurs in Starcraft 2 when using driver 4624 on Haswell.
New driver 15.46.02.4729 has a claim
KEY ISSUES FIXED:
Texture flickering may be observed in Halo 2* and other DX9 games
This is how looks two game from the list: Painkiller - Overdose and Dreamfall - The Longest Journey
Can someone actually check, do the fix at least Halo 2 or not?
"other DX9 games" what games from a our list exactly?
Has anyone been able to test Halo 2* with the new 15.46.4729 driver?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Side note: as kindly pointed out by Parapele, I tested Dreamfall: The Longest Journey* and still observe some shadows flickering (I'm pending to test Metro 2033*, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath* and Turok 2 Seeds of Evil*).
I can safely report that Crysis grass bug is solved