Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Intel 530 Flickering Issue

BBrow8
Beginner

Hey everyone,

So I can't seem to figure this out for the life of me.Recently my r9 380x died on me so I'm trying to use the intel HD 530 on my 6700k.It's working but it shuts off the screen for a moment and comes back on a second later it does this often about every 20 mins or so but sometimes longer and it seems to also do it more frequently once in awhile.I have looked all on the net and can't seem to find a definitive solution apparently it was the driver and its stated this was fixed in recent driver updates but I have the newest in 21.20.16.4627 and still it has this issue.Any input on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Win 10 64 bit

Intel 6700k @4.4

Corsair H100i V2

Intel HD 530

Gigabyte G1 gaming GA-Z170x-Gaming GT

DDR4 16 gb 3200 G skill RipJaws V

WD Black 500GB HDD

Seagate 640GB HDD

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Brando3733,

I understand the screen flickers about every 20 minutes.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

In order to help you better please attach to this thread the Intel Graphics Driver Report. This link will show you how to generate it http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005848.html http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005848.html

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Let me also know the type of video cable you are using between the computer and the monitor.

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Brando3733,

I was wondering if you still need assistance with this issue. In case you still need help please provide the graphics driver report and let me also know the type of video cable you are using.

Regards,

Fred
0 Kudos